Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Google Home Mini, and a Mystery Gadget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskers81

Expert Member
ALL IT TAKES IS ONE INNOVATIVE IDEA.
The winning idea within the FinTech and InsurTech category will win R150 000 worth of Incubation support and R200 000 in seed funding. University students with the winning idea could stand a chance to receive R100 000 to fund the developmental costs of their safety solution.

4kix

We want to know about it so we can make it a reality. If you need some inspiration to get you started, take a look at two previous ideas: The Jammer Scammer and Roam Alert.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Simple, smart ideas have the power to improve the lives of South Africans. At Santam we believe that’s what Insurance Good and Proper means - not only being there for our clients when something goes wrong, but by also offering solutions that will help prevent it from happening in the first place.

ALANMACZA

South Africa, let’s start thinking about innovative solutions for a safer future

BrendanMc

Expert Member
The winning idea within the FinTech and InsurTech category will win R150 000 worth of Incubation support and R200 000 in seed funding. University students with the winning idea could stand a chance to receive R100 000 to fund the developmental costs of their safety solution.

underdose

The Jammer Scammer is a really interesting idea/solution that shows this campaign can bring a safer & better life to South Africans.

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Introducing the wearables start-up MyLifeLine Anton Swanevelder and Herman Bester created this innovative wearable panic device to help South African communities feel safer. The device is monitored by a 24-hour control room and ensures your safety wherever you are.

Also, Santam video's are broken on their website
Code:
An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: dZI0gkU2-1oDjgd9)
Learn More

PaulvZ

Very interesting, both are really good ideas, personally i think the Jammer Scanner is an amazing idea but the roam alert will be more useful for me personally since I put down my bag with all its valuables in the class and stress the whole time if its still there with my laptop in it, definitely very useful but its not very original, it will make great ground if its affordable( i couldn't hear anything so im definitely missing a lot of information.)

julo

Defiantly THE JAMMER SCAMMER
The car alarm for your car alarm so that you know its really armed :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.