Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paspies

The camera function and the sleek design (almost exactly like another phone I have seen before)

Paspies

The camera function and the sleek design (almost exactly like another phone I have seen before)

carolbyett

The F1.5 aperture mode finds light even in the dark. So the low light camera delivers vibrant photos late into the night. Meaning your camera no longer has a curfew

nand0s

Super Slow-mo
The camera that slows down time,
making everyday moments epic.

Chris Paddy

The F1.5 aperture mode finds light even in the dark. So the low light camera delivers vibrant photos late into the night.

Nelsonpat

The camera that can instantly read what your eyes can't.
Get real-time translation when you need it. Live Translation lets you see the world in a new way.

amla moe

I love huge screens especially the 6.2-inch on the s9+ model ,oh and the 3500 mah battery

Zukat

Low light photos
The camera that's brilliant in the dark.
The F1.5 aperture mode finds light even in the dark. So the low light camera delivers vibrant photos late into the night. Meaning your camera no longer has a curfew.

philsec

Surround sound stereo speakers
The phone that surrounds you in Dolby Atmos sound on stereo speakers tuned by AKG.
Hear the action with clarity thanks to the pure sound of stereo speakers tuned by AKG. The addition of Dolby Atmos delivers rich and vibrant sound, giving you a theatre-like audio experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.