Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimpie (COMPUTEK)

Executive Member

Our category-defining Dual Aperture lens adapts like the human eye. It's able to automatically switch between various lighting conditions with ease—making your photos look great whether it's bright or dark, day or night.

oldhat

Executive Member
Easily share photos and videos you've made by syncing your devices through your Samsung Account.

Qeyaam

Galaxy Note9's innovative water-carbon cooling system will make sure phone don't overheat and my games slow down .Gaming optimized . I do a lot of mobile gaming. I also like the 512GB internal storage.

Betabyt

Battery performance, real-time translation , AR Emoji stickers, Dolby Sound, Samsung DeX!,

Thelifesway

The camera quality is as good as any point and shoot with 12mp dual aperture lenses.

Reign

The all new S Pen now boasts powerful Bluetooth technology, letting you press a button to take control of your camera, presentations, and apps without touching your phone.4 While drawing, taking notes, and sending Live Messages with the S Pen is as intuitive and natural as pen and paper, thanks to the fine tip and 4096 pressure levels.

MB_user

Battery

Introducing a powerful, all day battery that goes the distance on a single charge — keeping pace with your life.1

4000mAh

Sharkey2009

I am a huge fan of samsung from their cellphones to all their products and gatgets. My entire home is just samsung. I have never had any trouble with my samsung phones or electronics ever. They can be a proud company as they do offer the best qualities to customers. i will always be a fan of samsung

Status
Not open for further replies.