Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princemanqoba

To me this is not just a phone but it is the benchmark of new technology horizons, the marriage between technological advancement and cellphones.
such frontiers regarding this note 9 has simplified my life... basically i have a computer in a phone. Yey!!!

skinndeep

Expert Member
Super Slow-mo lets you see the things you could have missed in the blink of an eye. Set the video to music or turn it into a looping GIF, and share it with a tap. Then sit back and watch the reactions roll in.

Motisse

Picture quality, wide aperture and low light capability. As well as expandable storage and beautiful display.

johnie

Our category-defining Dual Aperture lens adapts like the human eye. It's able to automatically switch between various lighting conditions with ease—making your photos look great whether it's bright or dark, day or night.

Shukr

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Galaxy S9 and S9+ phones.

You can win an Amazon Kindle, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. To enter:
  • Click on the Samsung banner shown on the top of this forum
  • Post what you like the most about the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ here
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 17 October and standard competition rules apply.
Dual Aperture lens and low light camera capability. Stunning !

sherington

Our category-defining Dual Aperture lens adapts like the human eye. It's able to automatically switch between various lighting conditions with ease—making your photos look great whether it's bright or dark, day or night.

sherington

Galaxy Note has always put powerful technology in the hands of those who demand more. Now, the all new Galaxy Note9 surpasses even these high expectations, focusing on what matters most in today’s always-on, mobile world.

Low Light Camera, Dual Aperture Lens and Intelligent Scan...

I cannot decide between these 3... so I put them all in!

koeks525

Executive Member
New revolutionary features make it nearly impossible to take a bad shot. The Galaxy Note9 intelligently recognizes what you’re looking at, optimizing colour settings like contrast, white balance, exposure, and more.5 And by detecting blinks and blurs, you can reshoot while the moment's right.6, 7, 8

Status
Not open for further replies.