Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Storage
Store more. Delete less. With the power of 512GB storage built in — expandable up to 512GB more — you’ll have almost a terabyte of space for what matters.

Intelligent Scan
The camera that recognizes you instantly.
This new technology combines face recognition and iris scan to make unlocking simple even in low light.

Security features are important so that others cannot access your phone without your presence.

4000mAh battery

Introducing a powerful, all day battery that goes the distance on a single charge — keeping pace with your life.1

1. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 11-24 July 2018 in USA and UK with pre-release versions of SM-N960 (128Gb). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.

The ability to have a real and complete PC in your pocket. It seamlessly transforms into a PC and with all that power and abilities in your pocket.

With two f-stop modes, the category-defining Dual Aperture adapts to bright light and super low light automatically, like the human eye. And you can flex your artistic side, toggling the aperture to create a mood

ajbryce

I like the camera features including the F1.5 aperture mode for low light conditions. ("The Dual Aperture has two f-stop modes (F1.5 and F2.4). The Dual Aperture is installed on the rear camera of the Galaxy S9 and on the rear wide camera of the Galaxy S9+ ")

I even looked at some reviews just to double check the claims for myself and the pictures it takes look really good, lives up to the hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.