Bill and Melinda Gates announce divorce after 27 years

R13...

Honorary Master
If experience has taught me anything its cause he wants to cut back from society and relax, and she wants to go out and concur the world.

Older men normally want to dial back at the exact time older women want to go out and do more.
I think men tend to want to get something younger.

Cius

Executive Member
I kind of wonder what made them divorce. I would guess at this point in their lives it came down to differing visions about their legacy and approach to building it. Public and private persona's get muddled when you try reach out to change the world as much as they do so I suspect they just wanted to take the foundation different directions. The bigger question for me is will the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation split and go different directions or does that stay as is with them supporting it separately.

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
So now that his "how to avoid a climate disaster" book is all over. Can we suggest some self-help marriage books to him?

• Haha
Reactions: ES1

C4Cat

Honorary Master
It's because Bill is going to be arrested soon for creating the coronavirus in order to secretly insert microchips into people's brains via the vaccine. All their wealth will then be in Melindas name, after the divorce, so the state can't touch it after his arrest. Obviously, duh...

Cray

Honorary Master
Every US divorce lawyer just sat bolt upright and started salivating...

• Haha
Reactions: ES1