Birthday gift for the missus

mercurial

MyBB Legend
It will be her birthday soon and I need to get her something. She will be 29 [-](yes, she's a cougar and I have a suga-momma)[/-] and I've decided to keep the budget to a minimum (around R1k), as I'm trying to save up as much for this year as possible. Any ideas as to what I could get?

Fuma

Executive Member
You have a missus? Oh shoot.

No wonder you are no longer grumpy these days.

gregmcc

Honorary Master
has she dropped any hints? something along the lines of her hobby, so if she's a adrenalin junkie pay for her to jump out of a plane?

APoc184

Honorary Master
I know it is not a very personal gift. But a Gift Voucher might work.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
has she dropped any hints? something along the lines of her hobby, so if she's a adrenalin junkie pay for her to jump out of a plane?

Well she makes it a point to remind me that it's her birthday soon (women, pffft), and I told her that I wasn't sure what to get her. She said she loves jewelery but she already has so many of it. I want to get her something different. She said she would like something that she could keep, ie, I need to buy her something that she could use or keep, an object if you will.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Do you want me to be fapping off for the rest of my natural life? :p

I was just thinking along the line of - You(who should know her best) don't know what to buy her so get her a gift card and let her decide for herself.

Oh and a woman can never have enough jewelery.

gregmcc

Honorary Master
She said she loves jewelery but she already has so many of it. I want to get her something different. She said she would like something that she could keep, ie, I need to buy her something that she could use or keep, an object if you will.

I'm a bit out of touch with prices, but Swarovski crystal ornaments are great. You should be able to get something decent for under 1K?

But a Gift Voucher might work.

Heavens above...no! You will never hear the end of it!

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I was just thinking along the line of - You(who should know her best) don't know what to buy her so get her a gift card and let her decide for herself.

Oh and a woman can never have enough jewelery.

Okay, that's cool, but I think she would love it if I got her something that she would like/love, instead of me handing it over to her because that in essence would tell her that I don't know what she likes :p and she has to get the gift herself *gulp*. I shudder to think... The thing is, there are many things I would love to get her, but are just out of my budget at this point in time.

True dat. I just want to do something different for a change.

I'm a bit out of touch with prices, but Swarovski crystal ornaments are great. You should be able to get something decent for under 1K?

Heavens above...no! You will never hear the end of it!

Cool, will check it :)

APoc184

Honorary Master
Okay, that's cool, but I think she would love it if I got her something that she would like/love, instead of me handing it over to her because that in essence would tell her that I don't know what she likes :p and she has to get the gift herself *gulp*. I shudder to think... The thing is, there are many things I would love to get her, but are just out of my budget at this point in time.

True dat. I just want to do something different for a change.

Fair enough.

Why not book her into a Spa for a day? If she would like that.
I think there are some decent packages for around 1k including different massages, food, mud-baths(?)...

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Lingerie? Then you benefit too :D

Or a good selection of bath gadgets and smellies.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Fair enough.

Why not book her into a Spa for a day? If she would like that.
I think there are some decent packages for around 1k including different massages, food, mud-baths(?)...

I thought of that as well, but again, she said she would like something that she could physically hold or wear maybe :)

Lingerie? Then you benefit too :D

Or a good selection of bath gadgets and smellies.

It crossed my mind. Perhaps it's worth a shot :)

I bet he is being completely honest too ;)

You know I am ;)