Bitcoin-mine.org (THIS IS A SCAM, DON'T INVEST HERE)

AntiThesis

Executive Member
So today, I've been having an entertaining conversation with people from bitcoin-mine.org (this is a SCAM SITE, DO NOT TRADE HERE).

Signed up because a colleague was directed to a cnn fake site so thought it'd be fun. The basic premise is the usual scammy idea - promising miracles with little or no work/experience/investment. Basically, they have "direct access" to the "BitCoin Servers" :love: and can predict the price. So for just some low fees, you deposit your money with them and they guarantee it'll grow exponentially.

So far, I've received 4 phone calls attempting to get me to sign up on their site - interestingly, they don't accept BTC as a payment method. I gave them that as a reason to not invest to see how far they'd push it. First was just a regular joe "American" call center agent who assured me that the system was safe. Eventually got through to a manager type who had a nice argument with me about how they're not trading BTC, they're trading based on the value of BTC and that they don't accept BTC because they're a sic "finances tradings house".

I asked her about binary trading and she said it wasn't available and then asked how long I'd been in BTC - So far I have them believing I'm a recluse who invested in BTC right at the beginning and my holdings are so large that I exclusively trade in BTC and don't touch fiat stuff (fiat peasants).

It's strange that after I indicated that my BTC holdings were high enough to sustain me monthly she told me that binary trading was available to those who had invested "a lot".

It's quite fun to string them along and see how much they'll try to get me to use a credit card or money transfer to them.

Oops, 7 calls now. Told them I'm going into a meeting and they can call me later.

Temujin

Expert Member
Satoshi Nakamoto is actually an AI bot developed by the Honda corporation and is was built as part of the ASIMO project
Another scammer, be gone

Everyone knows Satoshi is actually an alien overlord sent to free humanity from the oppressive centralized banking system controlled by the illuminati.

AntiThesis

Executive Member
Romeo, Head of Finance.

R: "Now Trust*, let me get to know you better. You sound very young - can I ask your age?"
T: 35
R: "So you are one of the guys that took advantage of Bitcoin when it was nice and cheap?"
R: "So what brought you to ROITEK?"
R: "Let me tell you about ROITEK - we have been trading for 4 years. We don't allow bitcoin trading - why? Because it's much easier and much more secure with VISA and Mastercard. It takes too long (10 minutes) to process a bitcoin transaction - and during that process, it's not secure. Our level of security is secure using SSL. We work only with verified clients - we verify them through Visa and Mastercard. Once you transfer the funds with VISA or Mastercard. We have very good relationships with all the banks in South Africa?"

T: "You have a SWIFT code for each then I Assume"
R: *silence*
R: "Yes, we are very secure using SSL"
R: "We send you an SMS and are as secure as Bank of America" (?)

So now they'll hook me up with a Professional Bitcoin Trader who has been trading since 2008 - it'll be very good for my trading career apparently?

"Not all my clients get to speak with him - we have over 70 000 so we choose only the most potential clients who knows about bitcoin (?)."

There's training at 8pm tonight - I am not able to attend - any good Samaritan want to attend for me and record the session?

*Trust is the name I gave them. Somehow this doesn't raise red flags to them o_O

Last edited:

AntiThesis

Executive Member
Wow, these guys are so kind! They'll let me leverage up to 10 000 times if I just fund my account within the next 24 hours.
I mean, what a class act.

When I asked Romeo what would happen if I didn't pick the right trade, he told me that almost never happens because of their algorithms and connection to the Bitcoin Servers (and their experience trading BTC I assume)