Bitcoin Thread - 2018

Feels a little too soon so breakout is weaker but maybe it will keep going. Another 6+ hours at around $8k would have made a stronger/cleaner pattern.

Looking at your triangle pattern it can always retrace on the edge back south though. These pumps and inverse dumps on triangle edges seems to be the whales playground so we are really not out above the triangle until the 14th anything can still dump south since then even with this little north pop.

Thor

Honorary Master
Here is my attempt at TA - I do not know jack **** about it, but I did see a triangle, what it meant I don't know.

Here is me seeing this formation making me think it might go up (seems more likely)
2019-06-11_21-11-12.png

Here is that Triangle today
2019-06-13_19-37-37.png

So that to me means if we close tonight on $8160 or above then tomorrow we will probably see a small rally back to $9075?

Salmank

Here is my attempt at TA - I do not know jack **** about it, but I did see a triangle, what it meant I don't know.

Here is me seeing this formation making me think it might go up (seems more likely)
View attachment 672235

Here is that Triangle today
View attachment 672237

So that to me means if we close tonight on $8160 or above then tomorrow we will probably see a small rally back to $9075?
Will tell you tomorrow if you spoke jack ****, or you getting to know your stuff.

saor

Honorary Master
So anybody used Valr yet? Can't believe they don't even allow viewing of the exchange without registering.
Wanted to see the order book and charts, couldn't, didn't bother registering. Will give it a few months and see what their volume is like first.

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Think the move might be almost over. I took profit with longs on a couple accounts. The whole area from $8450 o $8700 is going to be tough to go through without some major volume which is lacking right now. Will now just layer orders lower down again.

Last edited:

Swa

Honorary Master
Wanted to see the order book and charts, couldn't, didn't bother registering. Will give it a few months and see what their volume is like first.
I also tried to login with Google but it's not working. Just get the revolving dots everywhere so logged out and back in with password and it's working fine. Like with Tyme they seem to have a good idea on paper but are ruining it with the implementation.

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Expecting things to cool down a bit but this pattern reminds me about the one that started below $6k. That whole move was manipulated back then to keep pushing until shorts got stopped and liquidated. There's a chance that same plan is in motion again. Seems like we'll know soon enough though.

Edit: Did push a bit already. Looks like it's going to be one of those where nobody knows where the top is.

Last edited:

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
This move is obviously manipulated by big players. So price will only stop when they decide. In a market as volatile as this, the chances of the price action being exactly the same as before, during the start of the parabolic move is next to zero. Algos are at work.

There's a good chance now that we ultimately go to about $10500. Easier for the bigger players to take profit if $10k breaks as a lot more money will come into the market then.