Bitcoin Thread - 2018

L-Dog

@SaiyanZ on which app / website do you buy and sell your bitcoin ? I only have luno and see they charge a 2% service fee.

abcab

Luno is mad with there fees. Go look at Binance or Bitmex. I would start with Binance. If hold some binance coin, fees are ridiculously cheap compared to just about any trading platform out there. They do charge fairly heavy for deposits and withdrawals though.

phly

Expert Member
Been waiting to hear him add his weight on crypto and he finally did ... now things will get interesting. I think inadvertently Facebook with its Libra is shining a spotlight on crypto and digital currencies. Also means that we are on the way to tight regulations.

Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 9.32.12 AM.png

L-Dog

Thanks will have a look, Might take a simple approach like always buy at 10k and sell at 11k

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Trading safe today. Had a short at $11740 but didn't close when it went to $11600 so no profit there. Got stopped out when it spiked. Now waiting for either $11350 or $12k+ to long/short. Think the move down is the more likely one.

Temujin

Executive Member
Been waiting to hear him add his weight on crypto and he finally did ... now things will get interesting. I think inadvertently Facebook with its Libra is shining a spotlight on crypto and digital currencies. Also means that we are on the way to tight regulations.

View attachment 682775
Thats awesome... should have mass adoption soon

John Tempus

Expert Member
If Trump add his weight on Bitcoin the price would have tanked to $1 under that firm belly. :p

ps. I think Trump is the King Troll. :)

LD50

Trading safe today. Had a short at $11740 but didn't close when it went to $11600 so no profit there. Got stopped out when it spiked. Now waiting for either $11350 or $12k+ to long/short. Think the move down is the more likely one.

By now you surely realise that what you think about bitcoin's performance is irrelevant?

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
By now you surely realise that what you think about bitcoin's performance is irrelevant?
The chart changes as the price makes new peaks and lows. If the pattern changes then the targets move as well. Got perfect entries four times today and three times yesterday. Don't want to post too much everytime it swings or be spamming this thread.

LD50

The chart changes as the price makes new peaks and lows. If the pattern changes then the targets move as well. Got perfect entries four times today and three times yesterday. Don't want to post too much everytime it swings or be spamming this thread.

Lol, love your commentary in the thread anyway. Keep going :thumbsup:

Swa

Honorary Master
Tether almost at a 2 week low again. Last time we ended at $10k.

Swa

Honorary Master

View attachment 682775
Has anybody told him what the current fiat debt ponzi scheme is?

Swa

Honorary Master
Tether is back up to $1. Seems everyone sees $10k as the bottom so if it reaches that and there isn't more outflows it should be a good and safe entry.

phly

Expert Member
Has anybody told him what the current fiat debt ponzi scheme is?
I don't think he even cares - but atleast thanks to Libra teh conversation has started. There will always be sides - those that promote a Libra coin - those that swear by crypto and bitcoin - and banks/governments

Reactions: Swa