Bitcoin Thread - 2018

John Tempus

Expert Member
You are all aware that whatever The Trumpster say from a presidential standpoint is written or at very least suggested by advisors around him.

I cannot for a second imagine Trump look at crypto and came to that conclusion himself.

It is simply politics and the typical agenda of USA first.

phly

Expert Member
Somehow I am bullish and in a long - expecting a pump or grind up - just my own opinion - but i think I am the only one.

abcab

Somehow I am bullish and in a long - expecting a pump or grind up - just my own opinion - but i think I am the only one.
Lol, nope, I got stuck in a long at 10900 with liquidation at 5700. Have however been worried about buying in more while it was lower just in case it does tank, and the more I buy, the closer my liquidation gets. I'll wait this out. Still not have a sell in place to take profit in case it goes moon just after I close my position. Also not seing the movement where I could put in a trailing stop either. I would have been pushed out of my position at a loss by now, even with a trail set at $400.

phly

Expert Member
Lol, nope, I got stuck in a long at 10900 with liquidation at 5700. Have however been worried about buying in more while it was lower just in case it does tank, and the more I buy, the closer my liquidation gets. I'll wait this out. Still not have a sell in place to take profit in case it goes moon just after I close my position. Also not seing the movement where I could put in a trailing stop either. I would have been pushed out of my position at a loss by now, even with a trail set at $400.
may not get that low but yes adding on positions lower will push your liquidation higher - only solution is to add more cash as a cushion. My support got smashed through and so I am now just waiting to see how things unfold. @Swa may just be on the money.

Swa

Honorary Master
Who the heck is loading up on shorts at this price? Crazy.

Speedster

Executive Member
Anyone know of a bot I can use to have Telegram notify me whenever deposits are credited to my account?

John Tempus

Expert Member
Thanks. Unfortunately I do not possess the required skill for that
In that case, you might want to just do it the rough around the edges way.

https://cryptocurrencyalerting.com/wallet-watch.html

set up telegram alert using that site to monitor your kraken deposit address, its rather basic since it will trigger whenever a deposit is made but it doesn't take into account if its still unconfirmed but perhaps that is good enough for your needs.

GAD

Plz explain. Why is an order not filled on Luno...?

Is it because first placed orders are filled and then prize increases before your order can be filled?

saor

Honorary Master
Plz explain. Why is an order not filled on Luno...?

Is it because first placed orders are filled and then prize increases before your order can be filled?
You trying to place a buy or sell order?