Bitcoin Thread - 2018

Swa

Honorary Master
Looks good for now and if we can hold out another few hours we could see a reversal. Failure to take us lower could just initiate another run to $12k.

Swa

Honorary Master
Last run was from $9,100 to $11,100. If this one happens it will be from $9,600 which is around my entry price.

John Tempus

Expert Member
These guys have to sell crazy news to media outlets in order to get more clients for their services. I would take anything these guys predict with an ocean level of salt. This shouldn't even be news or taken seriously, you simply cannot based any long term trend using log trend lines, it gets broken all the time and only the times people are almost correct apparently gets to be used as "we were right".

Lets just all keep in mind the predictions at the first run up to $20k, all those so called TA predictions gone to **** right after.

Just focus on the short term trends and if you do it well enough you will come out ahead.

Trading on long term possible 8ball magic is simply a stupid idea.

That said here is my prediction for 2022 and I know for a fact I will be 100% correct. Bitcoin price will be either more than $356k or less than $356k.

Last edited:

Swa

Honorary Master
Thing with all of these predictions is that they never justify where the over 30x current buying power is going to come from in 2 years time. It may or it may not. They aren't even predictions as predictions are based on some facts but pure thumbsuck guesses.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Thing with all of these predictions is that they never justify where the over 30x current buying power is going to come from in 2 years time. It may or it may not. They aren't even predictions as predictions are based on some facts but pure thumbsuck guesses.
This is why its so hard to take crypto industry seriously when the biggest names behind the industry make these types of thumb suck predictions.

He should have doubled down and predicted that the world will end in 2030 based on the log scale of carbon or some other crazy bs. Anything to make more headlines.

IdleLayabout

That said here is my prediction for 2022 and I know for a fact I will be 100% correct. Bitcoin price will be either more than $356k or less than $356k.
Well if it's exactly $356k then you would technically be incorrect :-D

I'll show myself out....

John Tempus

Expert Member
Well if it's exactly $356k then you would technically be incorrect :-D

I'll show myself out....
Everyone is a winner if its $356k exactly. I dont mind being wrong if thats the case. :p

Keep in mind I said 2022, I did not say specific time or date so that covers me to still be 100% correct unless the very last millisecond of 2022 year end it closes at $356k, I will take those odds. haha

Swa

Honorary Master
Everyone is a winner if its $356k exactly. I dont mind being wrong if thats the case. :p

Keep in mind I said 2022, I did not say specific time or date so that covers me to still be 100% correct unless the very last millisecond of 2022 year end it closes at $356k, I will take those odds. haha
Well if it's $356k at the stroke of midnight you can always pump or dump. :p

Tjoker

Expert Member
Where is @supersat
The chart changes as the price makes new peaks and lows. If the pattern changes then the targets move as well. Got perfect entries four times today and three times yesterday. Don't want to post too much everytime it swings or be spamming this thread.

where art thou @SaiyanZ?! Missing your feedback in trying to trade in this volitatlity

Tjoker

Expert Member
Last run was from $9,100 to $11,100. If this one happens it will be from $9,600 which is around my entry price.
bitfinex-btcusd-Jul-25-2019-1-48-15.png

I hope you are right, enough of this ping pong actions in this decending channel...

EDIT: Its like watching 90min of soccer and they end in a draw :)

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Where is @supersat

where art thou @SaiyanZ?! Missing your feedback in trying to trade in this volitatlity

Was just taking a break from the forums. Think the areas to watch are these two for today. Can't really say for sure if the downtrend is over.

abcab

Where is that?
1 day chart with 150 and 600 ma, or 3 day chart with 50 and 200 ma. We nearly there, could be before the end of the month. I'm on my phone, so can't post a screen shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swa