Bitcoin Thread - 2018

phly

Expert Member
BitcoinSV exit scam dump is in full effect.

I wonder if it can do a 90% retrace in a single day :p

The BSVBTC pair did retrace 87% in about 2 days. So there's that. I thought pumps and dumps were a thing of the last decade but clearly these shenanigans have not ended.

John Tempus

Expert Member
You make such statement like something Hurts you
sorry if something has offended you not intentional

don't have to always attack success
We use english here, not Engrish.

Please take your scam exchange back to asia or did you guys stop getting new asian users to fall for your scam exchange.

You are like Cryptopia on steroids, when Huobi collapse it will make Mt.Gox look like a fish in the ocean of scams compared to your scam exchange.

The numbers dont lie, you guys operate either a full fledge money laundering exchange or try and lure idiot traders to deposit there because of paid for wash traders or inhouse exchange wash trading operators.

Anyone reading anything by Huobi on this exchange just know that they are now actively trying to scam africans and looking into active african forums which is why this donkey popped up here. They clearly running into liquidity problems and trying to lure anyone with a dime to deposit on their scam exchange, please dont even consider it.

PS. How much did your scam exchange make in partnership with the PlusToken scam liquidating their gains at higher than 50% of all the stolen tokens on Huobi. Scum of the earth exchange, you could easily have stopped the ponzi scheme from destroying the market but obviously you wont be cause this could only happen if you were directly in partnership with these scum of the earth scammers.

Last edited:

John Tempus

Expert Member
2x $110million dump candles on Bitmex.

The last time I witnessed such sizable 1min candles were the $14k collapse and before then the $20k collapse.

Hold on to your asshats people.

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Yeah that liquidation run on Bitmex was biggest I've seen for a while. Open interest dropped over 10k BTC in those few minutes (100k to 90k = around 10% of total open positions were closed/liquidated in those few minutes).

Hitting those fibs almost to the dollar, top and bottom:

Not sure what will happen now. We didn't have the proper blow-off top so could go back up again and make another high before dumping properly. That upper trendline needs to be broken. Think it needs to do something like this before it can go down big:

Last edited:

Swa

Honorary Master
Yup, what I've been warning about. Market has caught up with the few thinking it would pump in the new year. Feel sorry for those who longed at 9k. Almost a certainty they'll get liquidated now.

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Think one of these regions will be targeted in the next couple days. Lots of intersections of resistance/support.

Dump also started exactly at daily start today so the plan could be to pump tomorrow (whilst bots etc. sell) after painting a big red daily today.

Thor

Honorary Master
Think one of these regions will be targeted in the next couple days. Lots of intersections of resistance/support.

Dump also started exactly at daily start today so the plan could be to pump tomorrow (whilst bots etc. sell) after painting a big red daily today.
Looks like a falling wedge to me.

Swa

Honorary Master
$7k coming. Then $4k.

Amazing how some have popped up calling this a bullish bottom with the halving looming. Sometimes the mind just

Damac10

Corona pump...Chinese making money from home as stock markets plummet....wonder when they will dump hard