Bitcoin Thread - 2018

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
You did change your bank details away from FNB right?
Yep used standard bank.

Luno now has public receipt so that one I was forced to use.

When I use standard bank details on my fnb account it converts it to public receipt when doing payment.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I almost made this mistake last month.

But I just send straight to Binance now. They have a Standard Bank Acc and fees are much lower than Luno
But is it more secure and will it stick around long enough to look after my money?

Also no fees on maker transactions anyway.

Swa

Honorary Master
You did change your bank details away from FNB right?
Thanks for the reminder. I just checked my Capitec and Luno is listed as Luno (FNB) as a preapproved beneficiary. Should I recreate it?

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Thanks for the reminder. I just checked my Capitec and Luno is listed as Luno (FNB) as a preapproved beneficiary. Should I recreate it?
Yeah it should be a Standard Bank account now , but may be one of the others for Capitec.

Best to just check in the app and create a new deposit so it lists the Banking details.

Swa

Honorary Master
Yeah it should be a Standard Bank account now , but may be one of the others for Capitec.

Best to just check in the app and create a new deposit so it lists the Banking details.
Just checked and it said Luno (FNB) is unavailable for deposits so I found Luno (STB) on the list and will see how the R1 test transfer goes.

Swa

Honorary Master
Just a headsup, with Ethereum rallying over 10% the past 24h and breaching some key resistance it's highly likely we could see BTC reaching $10100.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Careful guys this might be buy the news , sell the rumour.. This could dump heavily.

This pumped right around news came out that protestors in USA rioting were promoting Bitcoin.

Don't take this as a definite pump just yet.

It will take a miracle to keep the price above $10k with the funding rate in 9hrs so it all depends where the price dump to right before that is due. The funding rate is still climbing even as the price is sliding back to $10k right now.

Predicted Rate 0.1624%

Last edited:

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Guys what time does the lambo dealership open lol?

Might be able to afford the first installment at this rate!

4cer

Expert Member
I am in two minds of if we are going to still have a proper dump to get in again, or if this is the start.

I think 10k is a big pshychological barrier.

Swa

Honorary Master
I am in two minds of if we are going to still have a proper dump to get in again, or if this is the start.

I think 10k is a big pshychological barrier.
The big barrier is $10100-10300 so unless it can clear that we are still in dump territory. Otherwise if it can convincingly clear it for the 3 hour candle we could head for $14000.