Bitcoin Thread - 2018

Swa

Honorary Master
What's the take on this ....

Seems to be a wallet feature. Nothing new actually. Ethereum allows cancelling transactions. In neither case however can you roll back transactions that've been committed to the chain.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Its a sort of middleware patch and here is the catch really. It will cost an arm and leg for anyone using this for any sort of reasonable amount.

" Kirobo said the Retrievable Transfer feature is now available on the Ledger crypto wallet for Bitcoin (BTC) transactions, and will purportedly remain free for transaction amounts up to $1,000 "

Snyper564

Executive Member
Its a sort of middleware patch and here is the catch really. It will cost an arm and leg for anyone using this for any sort of reasonable amount.

" Kirobo said the Retrievable Transfer feature is now available on the Ledger crypto wallet for Bitcoin (BTC) transactions, and will purportedly remain free for transaction amounts up to $1,000 "
Yeah but an arm and leg is better than all your btc

John Tempus

Expert Member
Yeah but an arm and leg is better than all your btc
If you are going to send to an address without triple checking with a value over $1000 then you cannot screw it up.

Under $1000 people is more likely to be irresponsible and not doublecheck things so its like the pricing model is backwards.

Swa

Honorary Master
Always check the address after pasting it especially the first and last part that's easily noticeable. There's some malware out there that will change the clipboard as it can't access your wallet.

Snyper564

Executive Member
If you are going to send to an address without triple checking with a value over $1000 then you cannot screw it up.

Under $1000 people is more likely to be irresponsible and not doublecheck things so its like the pricing model is backwards.
Where BTC addresses are involved im sure I do up to 10 times :)

Nicky_G

I swear that there is someone watching when I sell. Everytime I do the price seems to go the opposite direction.

Reactions: Swa

Damac10

All the whales who bought during the corona crash getting ready to cash out again..pump pump

L-Dog

Expert Member
Is there an app that can send you a notification when it drops below a certain level ? If it starts to dive want to sell some before it hits bottom