Bitcoin Thread - 2018

Swa

Honorary Master
Would it be ok to mine to Valr? I know some exchanges have problems with multiple payouts.

phly

Expert Member
I'll call the opposite end say 13k range. Let's see what happens

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Not too phased either way, just feel like a crash though but this is btc anything is possible
That's the nice thing of thinking you're clever. Be headstrong about an iminent crash, if it doesn't happen blame BTC for doing whatever it wants. :cool:

4cer

Expert Member
To be fair, everything does point to another dip - Maybe not below 10k, but towards it.

But if you have spent anytime in crypto, you know that cause everything says it should happen, doesn't mean it will. We could shoot to 15k tomorrow and be under 10k next month.

Swa

Honorary Master
I say 9k. When the stock markets crash again it's 3k.

Swa

Honorary Master
Do you think the "Trump Bucks" money printer will ever stop to let that happen
Don't think the Trump printer will have a say once uncertainty sets in again and everyone realises it's all fake.

Sensorei

Executive Member
No ways are we going to see BTC fly through $12K without being tested a couple of times. Loads of sell orders triggered around $11.9. Put your sell orders in now just under that and buy the dip.

4cer

Expert Member
No ways are we going to see BTC fly through $12K without being tested a couple of times. Loads of sell orders triggered around $11.9. Put your sell orders in now just under that and buy the dip.
Massive buy walls are popping up, but could be spoofing

Snyper564

Executive Member
Correction everywhere.

Seems crypto is following gold today, massive gold selloff might even touch $2k if not below by end of day.
Weeee.... And it continues to fall.... Hold on tight for all who's first crypto ride this is for the rest of us be ready to buy the dip.... Whooohooo

Reactions: Swa

John Tempus

Expert Member
Weeee.... And it continues to fall.... Hold on tight for all who's first crypto ride this is for the rest of us be ready to buy the dip.... Whooohooo
If there isn't a big recovery back up before end of day I think this bleeding will be continuing over the weekend and then suddenly monday the rally will pick up again. haha

Swa

Honorary Master
If there isn't a big recovery back up before end of day I think this bleeding will be continuing over the weekend and then suddenly monday the rally will pick up again. haha
As long as that drop is towards 9k

John Tempus

Expert Member
Second-Largest Bitcoin Whale in Existence Moves Staggering $1,146,000,000 in BTC

Probably an exchange or big chinese mining pool fund being moved around.

I know of xapo being used as a cold storage provider.