Status
Not open for further replies.

snowwolf

BF 2016 is on 25 November, and I've noticed there isn't a singular thread tracking the deals for 2016...

Would be great if others can post links to actual items / catalogues / newsletters / screenshots instead of to a news article.
RRP / Current prices as well as BF special pricing should be included if available.

So far we know of:

XBOX One deals - from R3999 - no other details
Takealot Blue Dot deals - no other details
Runway Sale Black Friday deals - no other details

PS: This may be in the incorrect area, mods please feel free to move.

alqassam

Expert Member
Black Friday 2016

Almost time for black Friday and tons of SA retailers will be joining. Please post the best deals that you can find.Chainreactioncycles.co.uk already have their deals loadedMy list so far:
XBOX One R3999
Cum Books [/url] 25% off on 26th
MrPrice Home[/url] They already started 21-25th
Wimpy R64.90 buy 1 get one cheese+bacon burger + chips
Cape Union Mart[/url]
K-Way Explore 750ml Stainless steel Bottle R75
Merrell Reflex 2 WP Shoe R999
K-Way Kilimanjaro 35L Daypack R799
CapeUnion Sapphire Cowl Sleeping Bag R399
CapeUnion 9 LED Polaris Torch R35
CapeUnion Allie 100KG Chair R350
Kaliber Rescue Knife R250
Confirmed, but with no details:
Takealot [/url]Blue Dot sale
Rebeltech
Checkers
Pick 'n Pay[/url]
Audico Online[/url]
Netflorist
Game
Wootware
Travelstart
Dis-Chem
Makro
Hifi Corp[/url]
Digicape
Homechoice
Actiongear R200 voucher available with newsletter signup

UNconfirmed, with no details:
CNA [/url]
MWEB
Vodacom [/url]
[URL="http://www.boardmans.co.za/blackfriday]Boardmans [/url]

Last edited by a moderator:

jouda

Expert Member
Almost time for black Friday and tons of SA retailers will be joining. Please post the best deals that you can find.

Chainreactioncycles.co.uk already have their deals loaded
Ive been tempted to buy from chainreaction for a while now. have you done it before?

cbrunsdonza

Honorary Master
Ive been tempted to buy from chainreaction for a while now. have you done it before?
I use to years ago until CWC started their online store. I've found their prices are so competitive for what I want that I now support them. CRC do however have an amazing catalogue size and I still love wasting hours of my evenings browsing it and filling up my wishlist. Never had a bad order from CRC, the only issue was once on a group order we had to use a clearing agent which added another R400 to our group purchase.

jouda

Expert Member
I have not but tons of ppl have. Recommended to use courier shipping
Ive used them, just select DHL and pay the bit extra. Takes 2-4 days to be here.
I use to years ago until CWC started their online store. I've found their prices are so competitive for what I want that I now support them. CRC do however have an amazing catalogue size and I still love wasting hours of my evenings browsing it and filling up my wishlist. Never had a bad order from CRC, the only issue was once on a group order we had to use a clearing agent which added another R400 to our group purchase.
Thanks guys. Ive spent a silly number of hours browsing their site but Ive never actually pulled the trigger... Im currently looking at an Ultegra groupset, just need to convince the wife that I need it.

Cius

Executive Member
I'm desperate for a new laptop to game on (strategy gaming mainly fortunately so don't need the 20K+ machines) and I don't have much of a budget so I am hoping something decent comes along by black Friday.

Hoping to get something decentish for around 7.5K to 8K or so.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Pity the really important things in life don't get sold on Black Friday deals..

I need a new kitchen at home....

Status
Not open for further replies.