Creag

The Boar's Rock
Black isn't a colour I thinks I has in me cupboard :(

skimread

Honorary Master
Marching to DSTV to remove ANN7 will be much more effective

Randux

Expert Member
This won't accomplish fvck all cause we're dealing with a different type of animal here, but I support it and I'll participate.

j4ck455

Executive Member
I will wear a black shirt tomorrow even though I know it is absolutely pointless much like the DA's planned march to Luthuli House: expecting the cANCer party to take note of anything going on outside the building is like asking the corrupt cANCer party thieves to flush when they're done taking a dump on the country.

What is the plan for next week Monday or every Friday (Gordhan was basically fired late on Thursday evening)?

Ordinary voters can protest all they want but #presidentEvil is a problem that has to be solved from within the rotten core of the cANCer party, and the only way to solve it is impeachment (not a recall nor a vote of no confidence).

Electron1

Expert Member
This won't accomplish fvck all cause we're dealing with a different type of animal here, but I support it and I'll participate.
It is a show of unity that the people do not support this dictatorship. It will send a very clear message to those in power. If we can unite no matter our political persuasion it will be a powerful show of force. This is the first show of unhappiness and it may take more, stick together and make your dissatisfaction heard.

whatwhat

Executive Member
“We can no longer be passive. Let us start the change we wish to see in our beloved country, and save the legacy that Nelson Mandela, Ahmed Kathrada, and liberation leaders fought for.”

So wear a black Tshirt to work. ****en lol at the hypocrisy.

whatwhat

Executive Member
It is a show of unity that the people do not support this dictatorship. It will send a very clear message to those in power. If we can unite no matter our political persuasion it will be a powerful show of force. This is the first show of unhappiness and it may take more, stick together and make your dissatisfaction heard.

Honestly, do you really think that the people in power are going to look at the people wearing the Tshirt and think "Damn, time to take them serious". If you honestly, truely think that is the case then know why this country is in the trouble it is.

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
Honestly, do you really think that the people in power are going to look at the people wearing the Tshirt and think "Damn, time to take them serious". If you honestly, truely think that is the case then know why this country is in the trouble it is.

Sadly agree. Besides, black is so common, half of the workforce wears it by default.

maumau

Honorary Master

I agree with you entirely but will still wear black tomorrow.

Electron1

Expert Member
If it stops at wear black, then probably it means nothing. It requires as many people as possible to show their discontent, and yes then it can make a difference. If we all just roll over and say it is a waste of time then we are just giving Zuma a free pass.

Moosedrool

Executive Member
It should've read like this:

"The Black Monday movement is encouraging all South Africans who disapprove of President Jacob Zuma"

Weblord

Banned
This is nonesense. Bad planning and just attention-seeking. Means nothing and it will be laughed off. Look to other countries and see what needs to be done.

Moosedrool

Executive Member
Screenshot_2017-04-02-23-11-12.jpg

How the hell?

What type of special snowflake do you have to be to make this about your skin color?