Blacks Only

LoneGunman

Expert Member
Lets see how many stupid dumb ass cracker redneck black and white yuppie scum bother to go see this junk.

Topics Covered in the upcoming show:
"gosh isnt crime fun'
"gosh isnt SA exciting because of crime"
"gosh white people are really funny sometimes because.."
and a wide variety of assorted dumb blonde/dumb boer/dumb gay/dumb (fill in 'minority group that everyone will laugh at' here) jokes..
it's the usual SA comedy thing that makes you think maybe Hitler was right :p

Last edited:

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
"gosh white people are really funny sometimes because.."

That wouldnt go down well if u are white and say black people are funny. You will either get kill, called a racist, go to jail.

nocilah

Banned
heh heh... i wouldnt take it seriously... after all they are comedians

nGAGEd55

Expert Member
LabAnimal said:
Its merely a title to their show - who cares anyway...
Well guess who would care, and what we'd be called if we did a 'Whites Only' show? :mad:

And not everyone in that show is black, so is it a 'Everyone Except Whites' Show???

Last edited:

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
nGAGEd55 said:
Well guess what we'd be called if we did a 'Whites Only' show? :mad:
that is true. Really hate the double standards of this country. A racist government and president does not help matters...

LabAnimal

Expert Member
oh the racism thing is so tired... they most likely will say we're racist. Besides, if it was a blacks only show, why are there cape coloured in this - they are not black imo. if this was ment as racism, it would have been a all black cast. Why doesnt someone go see the show and see if they get stopped at the door - then make a noise, until then, go see, go enjoy - if that's what you're into...

nocilah

Banned
LabAnimal said:
oh the racism thing is so tired... they most likely will say we're racist. Besides, if it was a blacks only show, why are there cape coloured in this - they are not black imo. if this was ment as racism, it would have been a all black cast. Why doesnt someone go see the show and see if they get stopped at the door - then make a noise, until then, go see, go enjoy - if that's what you're into...
ha ha haha i wonder how they would take it if you painted yourself black :D

nGAGEd55

Expert Member
halicon said:
ha ha haha i wonder how they would take it if you painted yourself black :D
ROFL! :D

Well i think they mean that only black (or non-white) people are in the show, not that only blacks are allowed to see it.

nocilah

Banned
nGAGEd55 said:
ROFL! :D

Well i think they mean that only black (or non-white) people are in the show, not that only blacks are allowed to see it.
i know... but it would be fun... and interesting to see how the comedians would react... if they saw.

nGAGEd55

Expert Member
halicon said:
i know... but it would be fun... and interesting to see how the comedians would react... if they saw.
yeah, guess that would fall under the "gosh white people are really funny sometimes because.." topic :p

rburley

Expert Member
the name doesnt concern me that much, couldnt give a ****.
But as someone said, what if it was a "whites only" show?

NeBo

Expert Member
rburley said:
the name doesnt concern me that much, couldnt give a ****.
But as someone said, what if it was a "whites only" show?
Then all hell would break loose..... :eek:

WatchDog

Banned
It is only a one-off. Probably too scared to make it longer in case it gets stopped!!?!

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
A lot of people will think the name implies for blacks only so if we did a show that said whites only a lot of blacks would also make a noise. And indians and coloured people are classed as black. By the government