BLF ‘celebrates’ Hoërskool Driehoek tragedy as ‘punishment’ from ‘ancestors’ and ‘God’

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
Must have been useless men, because we all know women would have done it better right?
You need to deal with those issues. It was a woman. Insensitive callous cow! I have issues with certain types of people of any gender i.e. if you are behaving in an unbecoming manner I'm going to say something about it. The days of me sitting and accepting whatever from other people are gone. No more.

sparticus

Expert Member
What a load of utter k@k, whats wrong with this person ? How can you evens think so never mind say it. Arrogant piece of wasted human. As for the corruption comment, does he think its only "white" p[people that's corrupt ?

FFS we have seen corruption 100 fold since 1994.
You know I was reading other posts and catching and I just felt the need to come back to this and say that this is probably one if not the most disgusting thing I have read on MYBB.

I have seen people label my religion, my culture and have been in heated debates but I have never ever felt so disgusted by a post. Honestly, WTF IS WRING with this guy !! ??

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
You know I was reading other posts and catching and I just felt the need to come back to this and say that this is probably one if not the most disgusting thing I have read on MYBB.

I have seen people label my religion, my culture and have been in heated debates but I have never ever felt so disgusted by a post. Honestly, WTF IS WRING with this guy !! ??
Being consumed by hate does that to one. Doesn't matter what the hatred is, the end result is the same. Do you think hardened White Supremacist types are any more rational or sane in their hatred?

They are all rabid.

sparticus

Expert Member
Being consumed by hate does that to one. Doesn't matter what the hatred is, the end result is the same. Do you think hardened White Supremacist types are any more rational or sane in their hatred?

They are all rabid.
This is a Sad world yes

Moosedrool

Expert Member
It is what happens when you allow hate to consume you, some people on this forum thinks it's acceptable to celebrate the death of an ANC member's child, they even find reasons to justify it.
Let's just mention some white people who says bad things and then justify this guy's actions ourselves.

The Free Radical

Lindsay Maasdorp, hahahahaha

I grew up in his hood in the flats. He was real weasel in school.
He comes from a wealthy family of privilege.
His dad owned a huge repossession car company and they live in a huge mansion of opulence.
This guy is a total 'fake'.

It seems the BLF are on the bones of their arse without any financial support.
Haahahaha, I wonder why.
People with money arent going to cut their own throats supporting these terrorists, and their supporters are the unemployable without jobs.

Last edited:

Cr419

Executive Member
Let's just mention some white people who says bad things and then justify this guy's actions ourselves.
That's not really how I read his post. I'm yet to come across anyone daft enough to justify the stance of these brainless, hateful fools.

access

Executive Member
apparently he has been reported and is now using apartheid as his excuse for saying what he does. by some of those comments, if you dont agree with racism against white people, you are a racist. hehe. so dumb.

but nobody listens or takes note of the blf ...lol

Cr419

Executive Member
If we have a race war eventually then we should push arseholes like this to the front.

Edit:I see he works for Transnet according to Twitter. Hopefully the twat loses he job for this.
Screenshot_20190203-141229.jpg

Last edited: