BLOCKED BY RICA Who can I contact to remove the block??

Totempole

Expert Member
I think it is done to stop foreigners from running RICA on a batch of SIM Cards, and then selling them.

I am also 'Blocked' 8 prepaid SIM Cards is the limit at retail stores like Jet, PEP, etc (combined)
Contract or Post Paid SIM Cards have no limit.
I probably have over 20 Pep sims in my name. Most are being used as data sims right now. The Networks take them back whenever they feel like like it, so I never thought it could become an issue.

Totempole

Expert Member
One big issue here is we could be blocked from buying a new phone period. Stores like Game will force you to take and RICA a Vodacom sim if you buy a prepaid phone from them.

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
One big issue here is we could be blocked from buying a new phone period. Stores like Game will force you to take and RICA a Vodacom sim if you buy a prepaid phone from them.
Yeah this. I have a few like this, new phone, RICA sim cos you have to to get the phone, get home, toss the SIM.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Buy from takealot then. As Game has been useless on phones for years.