Blood Clot Risk Much Higher From Covid-19 Than With Vaccines

rietrot

Honorary Master
So what percentage do you deem acceptable of a population to die off every time we get a new virus that spreads like this? 0.5%? 1%? 2%? 10%? Or is any number too low/high until it kills someone you care about?

Whether you like it or not, everyone making decisions on this is caught between a rock and a hard place. Sometimes they will get things wrong, and as long as they make changes to their views and adapt accordingly, we have to deal with this. Anyone who thinks "**** it, let's just carry on as normal" is going to say that until someone they care about kicks the bucket.

Until you discover unintended consequences and second order thinking.

Then maybe you'll realise it is a bad idea to just to try and do stuff for the sake of doing stuff, because you feel like you have to do stuff. If you don't understand the situation carrying on as normal are more likely to give a better result.

Look at communist social engineering of how great these good intentions that you think you might have will turn out.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Indeed.
While we wait, pls supply your academic qualifications along with clinical experience.
We look forward to your appropriately qualified opinion.
Have I ever claimed to be anything more than an internet troll? What qualifications do I need for that?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
**** off already. Your obsessive need to jump on every post is completely off the mark here. Your post has nothing to do with what we were talking about, again.

Just go away.

Hey, you were the one that mentioned the medicine Warfarin was the active ingredient in Rattex, which is a rodent poison. All I did was explain that all substances on Earth are poisons dependent on the LD 50 median. Every medicine is a poison, even paracetamol...

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Been through 4 doctors and with stomach ulcers it's just "take acid reduction and off you go" had many scopes done and nothing good ever comes from it. I do need to have a serious sit down with a doctor but I can't seem to find one in Durban who would give me the time of day. They say it's stress and poof off you go onto the next.

But probably can give actual advice regarding stomach ulcers and all of this compared to this forum.

Maybe check your diet? Are you eating a high carb low fat diet? Discuss this with your doctor and you might get off the proton inhibitors.

All the best.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I find it amazing to hear completely opposite side effects to this vaccine. Most of my extended family (around the world I mean) has had literally no side effects barring 2 members (no comorbidities also under 30 age) but 1 of my colleague didn't take the 2nd shot well at all - muscle pain, tiredness. He is close to 40 and as far as I can tell, no health issues either.

It affects people differently. I had a sore arm both shots and a headache and sore throat on the first shot. Wife got the full Covid symptoms both times but mild.

ghostRgg

Expert Member
Maybe check your diet? Are you eating a high carb low fat diet? Discuss this with your doctor and you might get off the proton inhibitors.

All the best.
Yeah, need to work on my health.

Also...assuming anybody has enough money to stay on proton inhibitors for longer than a month :ROFL:

ghostRgg

Expert Member
I'm compelled to ask, what has endoscopic examination revealed?
That I have more ulcers than is normal for people with ulcers. That and I learned that the other end is more concerning for testing reasons, anybody who has had to drink that bloody medical-grade laxative in a 2 liter form has my respect. Too much? sorry

Stomach ulcers are actually not only related to stress but a bacteria
Correct, that h-pylori is the main cause, I was too damaged for them to do an actual test/biopsy so they just nuked me with meds and off I went. Im trying to find out if there are any, non-intrusive tests that can be done for it.

This is getting off-topic though,

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
You need to update your mindset with the latest stats. Your vaccine is not going to stop you from spreading the virus to evrybody else and it is not going to stop you from getting infected over and over again. At best it will stop you from croaking in the hospital. At best.

So please, stop spreading misinformation. Whatever you think you know is based on half truths.

Whilst the vaccines don't stop spread, they certainly reduce it. So it is you that needs to update your mindset.

Mirai

Expert Member
That I have more ulcers than is normal for people with ulcers. That and I learned that the other end is more concerning for testing reasons, anybody who has had to drink that bloody medical-grade laxative in a 2 liter form has my respect. Too much? sorry
Upper endoscope does not require bowel prep. You just have to fast from 22:00. The prep was for the colonoscopy. If you need repeat gastroscopy you won't need to do bowel prep if it's just for that.

Pixual

Expert Member
Whilst the vaccines don't stop spread, they certainly reduce it. So it is you that needs to update your mindset.

I remain unconvinced of the effectiveness and safety in the long term of these vaccines. There are way too many very smart people opposed to them who's opinion I am not willing to dismiss in favour of peer pressure. One of these very smart people includes the very inventor of mRNA, Dr. Robert Malone.

That this man's voice is being actively suppressed is cause for great alarm. Why would he risk total alienation from his peer group by speaking out against the covid vaccine? What does he stand to gain? These are the questions that I asked and to which I did not find a compelling answer.

I won't be hoodwinked easily.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I remain unconvinced of the effectiveness and safety in the long term of these vaccines. There are way too many very smart people opposed to them who's opinion I am not willing to dismiss in favour of peer pressure. One of these very smart people includes the very inventor of mRNA, Dr. Robert Malone.

That this man's voice is being actively suppressed is cause for great alarm. Why would he risk total alienation from his peer group by speaking out against the covid vaccine? What does he stand to gain? These are the questions that I asked and to which I did not find a compelling answer.

Groan. Malone again. Debunked plenty times on this forum too. Do a search and see.

animal531

Expert Member
I remain unconvinced of the effectiveness and safety in the long term of these vaccines. There are way too many very smart

No, instead you'll listen to crackpots who are using people like you to gain some notoriety and fame.

Fingerlessliz

The inventor of mRNA? Lol, this just shows how little about science you understand. mRNA wasn't ever invented, like some man made tool. It has always been there, and we DISCOVERED its presence.

I become more and more convinced every day that people who oppose the vaccine have a gross misunderstanding of science in general, let alone how vaccines work and why they are safe.

Pixual

Expert Member
No, instead you'll listen to crackpots who are using people like you to gain some notoriety and fame.

Crackpot? Notoriety and fame (kind of contradictory terms but don't let that stop you, or logical one). Why does it bother you so much that people don't toe your line?

• Haha
Reactions: rh1

NR7

One of these very smart people includes the very inventor of mRNA, Dr. Robert Malone.

You do know that Robert Malone admitted that he is vaccinated with Pfizer ?

Lol

Mirai

Expert Member

He's not the inventor of mRNA. mRNA can only be discovered.

Also he's just one of the people who developed a way of stabilizing the introduced mRNA, I can't remember which step he perfected but there were people before him and after him who contributed just as much if not more in various other steps prior to his and subsequent ones.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
The inventor of mRNA? Lol, this just shows how little about science you understand. mRNA wasn't ever invented, like some man made tool. It has always been there, and we DISCOVERED its presence.

I become more and more convinced every day that people who oppose the vaccine have a gross misunderstanding of science in general, let alone how vaccines work and why they are safe.

Your medical qualifications please?

Pixual

Expert Member

Crackpot? Notoriety and fame (kind of contradictory terms but don't let that stop you, oh logical one). Why does it bother you so much that people don't toe your line?
He is correct. Why you asking for his qualifications?

I ignore that cosmic clown. So should everybody else. He thinks he is the most qualified medical person on this forum. I believe he's a paramedic or something.