Blouberg restaurant accused of racism after rejecting bookings

R13...

Honorary Master
So?

The owner has the right of admission, if he doesn't want you there be it of your race, creed or the shoes you are wearing, that's his right.
He's not allowed to use ROAR to exclude on race. He can as long as no one finds out but can't do so openly. Other racists just lie. The restaurants can do lie too if they want to exclude some races.

stormiezzz

I will go and support that restaurant. Pulling the race card is so last year and I call BS on this. Clicks in Brackenfell is selling so much more Tresemme shampoo lately they are making a killing.

surface

Honorary Master
Confidently incorrect.
Yip, Right of admission has been flouted as the go to card by mostly racists but also all other kind of discrimin-atists.

Flanders

Honorary Master
Yip, Right of admission has been flouted as the go to card by mostly racists but also all other kind of discrimin-atists.

Now tell us about big tech and orange presidents.

R13...

Honorary Master
Now tell us about big tech and orange presidents.
I'm sure formenting an insurrection because you lost an election is also illegal and platforms are obliged to give you a soapbox to shout your butt hurt from.

Flanders

Honorary Master
I'm sure formenting an insurrection because you lost an election is also illegal and platforms are obliged to give you a soapbox to shout your butt hurt from.

Whoops.

Anyway, politics aside, my point was about the sentiment of don't-like-it-go-build-your-own-*insert service here* (gleefully pushed by some around here) suddenly being the domain of "mostly racists but also all other kind of discrimin-atists".

PS - I think this restaurant story is complete BS.

gottagoon

Executive Member
A pal of mine owned a restaurant around 1990. Made great food that was always delicious. He kept those standards up by not letting anyone or anybody in that was going to upset the way of doing things. It was HIS restaurant after all. He used to open at 7PM in the evening and he would close after the patrons HE let in had had a great meal and enjoyed themselves.

Like a place for people that he knew are not up to **** and ruin it for everyone.

They never even got into the place. ROAR.
Pissed white people and noisy people and people already half drunk turned away.

It's HIS establishment. HIS restaurant. You are HIS guest.

So did word get around and call him a **** and close him down. No.

People learned that in order to eat his delicious and we'll prepared food they gotta not give him **** at the door and demand to be let in even if the place looks half empty.

I haven't spoken to him in what like 25 years?

Checked now. The restaurant is still going. Who is running it now I don't know.

Chunk20

Expert Member
A pal of mine owned a restaurant around 1990. Made great food that was always delicious. He kept those standards up by not letting anyone or anybody in that was going to upset the way of doing things. It was HIS restaurant after all. He used to open at 7PM in the evening and he would close after the patrons HE let in had had a great meal and enjoyed themselves.

Like a place for people that he knew are not up to **** and ruin it for everyone.

People learned that in order to eat his delicious and we'll prepared food they gotta not give him **** at the door and demand to be let in even if the place looks half empty.

So you have never eaten there

Howdy

Expert Member

Then somebody that's pissed out of his skull comes along, Unfortunately he has no legs/wears a g-string/is a some-colour/had a cat that died last year.... - this part is irrelevant.

He's refused entrance. The narrative will be about the irrelevant part, not that he was pissed. All the outraged SJW jump on bandwagon, restaurant destroyed.

SJWs happy, "we ousted and destroyed a [insert appropriate term here]", in reality they just put people out of work and destroyed livelihoods.

Welcome to the new world. The old four course menus are out, we now have a multi-cause menu.

gottagoon

Executive Member
Seems a little unnecessary but that's none of my business.
You're lucky Mods cleaned this thread up.
You were called people POS and insulting everyone and everything.

You're bad news for MBB. Grow up.

Chunk20

Expert Member
You're lucky Mods cleaned this thread up.
You were called people POS and insulting everyone and everything.

You're bad news for MBB. Grow up.

Nope just one person and I stand by it because he is a racist pos, but I can imagine he is your type of person that's why you keep coming to their defence birds of a feather and all that.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

But BEE, AA and EE are OK?

gottagoon

Executive Member
Nope just one person and I stand by it because he is a racist pos, but I can imagine he is your type of person that's why you keep coming to their defence birds of a feather and all that.
Who might that person be?