Blouberg restaurant accused of racism after rejecting bookings

gottagoon

Executive Member
You need to realise that you gotta loose your hate for white people and accept that if you are turned away from a place it's not cause your whatever colour.

Maybe the owner of the place just doesn't want you there at that specific time??

Grow up.

Chunk20

Expert Member
You need to realise that you gotta loose your hate for white people and accept that if you are turned away from a place it's not cause your whatever colour.

Maybe the owner of the place just doesn't want you there at that specific time??

Grow up.

Where have I said I hate white people?

What are you going about? Eish being a drunk must be fun talk so much kak

gottagoon

Executive Member
Where have I said I hate white people?

What are you going about? Eish being a drunk must be fun talk so much kak
You like to snap your fingers and expect to be let into a restaurant. Cause that's what you think the way world works.

Call me whatever you want.

Nope. Sorry to disappoint you.

R13...

Honorary Master

Grow up.
How does the owner decide he doesn't like you there over a telephone conversation? You think you'd need to lay eyes on a person before deciding you don't like them.

Chunk20

Expert Member
You like to snap your fingers and expect to be let into a restaurant. Cause that's what you think the way world works.

Call me whatever you want.

Nope. Sorry to disappoint you.

Well I don't know how it works where you live but I generally know which places I need to book and which places you can walk in and you will be fine.

Maybe I am just used to more culture than just take aways

gottagoon

Executive Member
How does the owner decide he doesn't like you there over a telephone conversation? You think you'd need to lay eyes on a person before deciding you don't like them.
The restaurant I was referring to did not accept prior bookings. No telephone calls necessary.

gottagoon

Executive Member
Well I don't know how it works where you live but I generally know which places I need to book and which places you can walk in and you will be fine.

Maybe I am just used to more culture than just take aways
So tell us..why you so butthurt in this thread?