Boeing crisis grows as Singapore and Australia ground 737 Max 8

whatwhat

Executive Member
The below post implies that they lady in question was only hired for her colour, and not her competence. Without proof for his assertion. It's also implied on a regular basis. And while it sometimes is true (this I know from experience, have felt like beating up incompetent morons up many a time, morons that should be where they are), it isn't always the case.
You read way to much into my post, I merely said that I want the best people to be working on the planes I fly in. I do a lot of miles (> 100K a year) so I trust my life to these things a lot.

The bold bit is just to point out again your hypocrisy.

You read way to much into my post, I merely said that I want the best people to be working on the planes I fly in. I do a lot of miles (> 100K a year) so I trust my life to these things a lot.

The bold bit is just to point out again your hypocrisy.
Then why the fsck did you post that pic? You started it. Anyway, not getting involved.

It is from Boeing India Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/boeing_in

So if any of you have issues with the picture take it up with Boeing.
Many of us have no issue with Boeing doing what they do with their advert on twitter. You on the other hand posted the pic with your underhand comments which started the **** show here for the last few pages

whatwhat

Executive Member
Many of us have no issue with Boeing doing what they do with their advert on twitter. You on the other hand posted the pic with your underhand comments which started the **** show here for the last few pages
Again, you guys read way more into than comment than what it intended.

So telling.

Hansolo

Diverse talent can be the best talent available. "Diverse" doesn't mean sub-standard. If substandard components go through, then blame their QA standards and procedures.
You just keep repeating that like a Mantra, maybe if you repeat it enough it'll become true? You sound like a parrot. We all know what diversity really means. Best person for the job, end of story, especially when lives are at stake.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
You just keep repeating that like a Mantra, maybe if you repeat it enough it'll become true? You sound like a parrot. We all know what diversity really means. Best person for the job, end of story, especially when lives are at stake.
As I said, best people for the job could be from diverse ethnicities, cultures, genders and religions. I don't know what's hard to understand. I gave you an example...the US, where people from China, Japan, India, mainland US, Sweden, etc are doing exceptionally well in the ICT, Engineering and Science sectors.