'Boko Haram’ gang activity runs rampant in Mamelodi

Currantly

Expert Member
Pretoria - Mamelodi has turned into a lawless state, and residents and businesses alike are living under a cloak of terror as gang activity runs rampant.

This as the infamous gang dubbed “Boko Haram” continues to infiltrate all sectors of the township –with guns in hand – demanding payment for business protection and mere existence.

Their reign knows no bounds, as they are said to hijack buildings, kick service providers out, and threaten – and kill, those who stand in their way.

During a visit to the township, residents, upon realising the topic, immediately clammed up and said talking about the gang was not an option as it meant death.

But one resident living near the Heatherley landfill site said that area was also under the gang’s rule, as it spread out from the centre of the township.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the resident said that as the situation moved beyond the east and west, it had become worse over the past three years.

Linky

6spdmanual

Expert Member
Lol yeah, I've heard of these guys. Its definitely not exaggerated in saying that they definitely run Mamelodi.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Where is the police? O wait.. we don't need to police anything. EFF and his gang showed us...

grok

Honorary Master
Ah there it is, the long awaited democratic people's liberation army of Mamelodi..

No help complaining now, that's what you get for voting for a government who corrupted democracy, human rights, law & order, the police & allowed criminals go free or supported them.

Where's one of those impromptu community kangaroo courts when you need them? 'Cos this government ain't gonna help you, they cannot even arrest openly corrupt Zuma.

Oh wait, I'm sorry help is on the way in the form of a task team, whoop whoop you're all saved just have to go do the police work for them, they on the beached addressing more important crime.
Meanwhile, Community Safety MEC Faith Mazibuko said there was a task team established by the Tshwane District to investigate and monitor crime involving the gang, and informers have been tasked to gather intelligence.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Good question, why won't the EFF stage a similar protest like they did in Senekal or Clicks stores? I mean they are after all the people's saviors..

Because the perps isn't white... and Juju and team knows they will get shot trying to stop REAL thugs who don't value life.

JuJu only fights when he is protected by government against whites who are not allowed to even pick up a stick.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
I'm so glad we moved out of Silverton when we did.

I was expecting something like this to happen sooner or later, what with the breakdown of law and order.

Peon

Expert Member
Bel vir robocop, se hy moet bietjie daar gaan skiet.

borro

Expert Member
Hope they have something to eat while they investigate.