Boris Johnson: No more masks and back to the office as Plan B restrictions removed

Simps like @buka001 seem to be disgusted people like him (he lives in the UK) are getting their freedom back.

Regardless of the allegations of parties etc., when Plan B restrictions (the current restrictions) were voted on before Christmas, there was a clause saying they'd be reviewed by the 26th of January.

The more you know, the better it gets.

buka001

Honorary Master
Simps like @buka001 seem to be disgusted people like him (he lives in the UK) are getting their freedom back.

Regardless of the allegations of parties etc., when Plan B restrictions (the current restrictions) were voted on before Christmas, there was a clause saying they'd be reviewed by the 26th of January.

The more you know, the better it gets.
What freedom did I lose, given your expertise on the matter?

"Allegations" he has apologised and claims nobody told him it was against the rules he set? Who is the simp?

What freedom did I lose, given your expertise on the matter?

"Allegations" he has apologised and claims nobody told him it was against the rules he set? Who is the simp?
53152089-10421937-image-a-46_1642675107676.jpg

Particularly covid passes (yes you are definitely vaxxed so it didn't affect you, but they are a stupid idea given they don't even do what politicians think they do i.e. reduce transmission).
No more silly compulsory masks for indoor settings.

buka001

Honorary Master
53152089-10421937-image-a-46_1642675107676.jpg

Particularly covid passes (yes you are definitely vaxxed so it didn't affect you, but they are a stupid idea given they don't even do what politicians think they do i.e. reduce transmission).
No more silly compulsory masks for indoor settings.
How does wearing or not wearing a mask in a shop affect my freedom? I can still go to the shop, so I have not been restricted in any way.

I have worked in construction for more than 2 decades, wearing all kinds of PPE, such as BA sets, harnesses, gloves, all manner of vests, knee pads, safety glasses, face shields, masks and hard hats for hours and hours.

A mask in a shop for 10 mins is a restriction of my freedom? Lol.

bridgeburner

This whole notion of having "freedoms" back is such a hot pile of steaming garbage. There's literally nothing stopping you from doing what you want to do. Traveled from Glasgow to Manchester the other day, and hardly anyone was actually wearing a mask and not one person checked a covid pass. Its just spin. And Scotland supposedly has "tougher" restrictions.

buka001

Honorary Master
This whole notion of having "freedoms" back is such a hot pile of steaming garbage. There's literally nothing stopping you from doing what you want to do. Traveled from Glasgow to Manchester the other day, and hardly anyone was actually wearing a mask and not one person checked a covid pass. Its just spin. And Scotland supposedly has "tougher" restrictions.
Exactly. Chris lives in SA. He visited the UK once.