Bosasa executive to blow the whistle on corruption

R13...

Honorary Master
The fall guy. Do you believe that only Tony Yengeni was the only person involved in the arms scandal? How long did he serve?
True but that's not what bob claimed. He got arrested, prosecuted and sent to jail and yes treated to a sweetheart deal with jail conditions that kept him in hospital and parole at the earliest possible opportunity but still arrested and prosecuted.

The fall guy. Do you believe that only Tony Yengeni was the only person involved in the arms scandal? How long did he serve?
Doesn't matter if he was the fall guy or not, it still disproves your claim.

surface

Expert Member
"Agrizzi names Jackson Mafika, says he was present when he was handed cash by Watson. Mafika was head of NUM in that area at the time.
Jackson Mafika was gunned down outside his Westonaria home in 2013.
"

I suspect Agrizzi is going to name many many dead people. Very convenient.

surface

Expert Member
And the religious card is played

:Agrizzi: Chair, I am Christian and one of the reasons I joined Bosasa is because I believe it was Godsent.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
"Agrizzi names Jackson Mafika, says he was present when he was handed cash by Watson. Mafika was head of NUM in that area at the time.
Jackson Mafika was gunned down outside his Westonaria home in 2013.
"

I suspect Agrizzi is going to name many many dead people. Very convenient.
Seems like he's naming more living people than dead people at this point in time.

sox63

Executive Member
I would imagine there is going to be quite the line up of legal representatives demanding to cross examine this guy with all the names he is dishing out

surface

Expert Member
I would imagine there is going to be quite the line up of legal representatives demanding to cross examine this guy with all the names he is dishing out
Guptas demanded and didn't get anywhere. I suppose commission would ask all "demandees" to testify first. :unsure:

https://www.businesslive.co.za/bd/n...on-to-cross-examine-at-state-capture-inquiry/

"The commission’s chairperson, deputy chief justice Raymond Zondo, said he would grant them permission to cross-examine only if the two brothers agreed to come to South Africa and testify in person.
"

Gordon_R

Executive Member
https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/art...they-will-make-the-guptas-look-like-amateurs/

If Agrizzi’s testimony plays out as the summary before the Zondo commission of inquiry has suggested, it will dwarf the capture and corruption by the Gupta family.
As Agrizzi started his testimony, lawyers for the State Capture inquiry were busy on the phones, calling all the big names that the former Bosasa executive is likely to implicate in his testimony. Usually, the commission alerts people to be named in testimony ahead of time, but it asked Zondo’s permission to forego the practice because Agrizzi’s life was perceived to be in danger.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Hlaudi received R1.1m
ANC NW region requested electioneering funding
Cyril's campaign also received R500m

This is just unfknblvbl.