Botswana scraps gay sex laws in big victory for LGBTQ rights in Africa

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
I wonder if activist Kat Koles Kolenyane has ever considered monogrammed pillow cases.
:ROFL:
"Unbeknown to the Grand Keagle of the local Chapter that his favourite monogrammed silk pillow cases were from the latest line of bed linen by a Black Gay activist from Africa"

Jings

Honorary Master
"Unbeknown to the Grand Keagle of the local Chapter that his favourite monogrammed silk pillow cases were from the latest line of bed linen by a Black Gay activist from Africa"

Poetry in motion.

rietrot

Honorary Master
If you want to hold the view that being gay is not a choice and is a consequence of biology, then there must be an evolutionary force behind it. The custom of polygamy (or the social position of an alpha male that takes most of the females) to my mind would be such a force.
Sure, I'm more of a nature, nurture and free choice play eqaul roles, but what has that got to to with how tolerant a culture is towards it?

SweetFennyAdams

Expert Member
One more unAfrican, backward and immoral step for Africa.
Its foreigners like globalist Soros funding this evil nonsense through puppet NGO's.
This is nothing more than NeoColonialism.
Colonialism exported under the mantle of so-called 'human rights'.

Last edited:

Jabulani22

There's no question that the extreme cases of fire and brimstone Christianity can be extremely intolerant. I don't think that was the brand of Christianity spread at first by missionaries, lone missionaries tend to be quite liberal, unlike crusaders that convert by force that people might think of. What makes the most sense is that Africa already had extremely conservative(in their own way) monarchies. This is still evident today with the cultural aspects regarding respect for elders and so forth. That doesn't go well with the idea that they were openly and proudly gay.
Only bone to pick there is your use of the crusader analogy , they were reclaimers not invaders.
other than that pretty good read.

Method

Executive Member
Strange opinion to hold considering how in this country's history, government considered your kind 'wrong' and legislated against you too.

You should be celebrating their liberation, not wishing them to be second class citizens like you once were..
Very good point!

This is very good news and I'm very happy for Botswana.

Also adds one more country that I can visit now :D (can as in I refuse to go to countries where it is criminal to be homosexual).

Method

Executive Member
Its foreigners like globalist Soros funding this evil nonsense through puppet NGO's.
You shut your ignorant mouth.

prOd

Expert Member
jesus christ go outside for once

noxibox

Honorary Master
If you want to hold the view that being gay is not a choice and is a consequence of biology, then there must be an evolutionary force behind it.
No, there need be no evolutionary force behind it coming into existence or remaining in existence.

Techne

Honorary Master
Bunch of bigots. What about the YZUWPOESILs' How must they feel now?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Botswana seeks to overturn ruling that legalised gay sex
Article
GABORONE - Botswana's government will appeal a high court ruling that decriminalised homosexuality, potentially resuscitating a law that punished gay sex by up to seven years in prison.

Last month's landmark court ruling, which was praised by international organisations and activists, meant Botswana joined a handful of African countries that have legalised same-sex relationships.

Method

Executive Member
Lol...people interfering with what consenting adults do in their private lives makes NO SENSE.