Boy, 6, dies after being bitten 72 times by Rottweilers

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Stupid question, but could the adult bystanders not do anything? I have luckily never had to intervene in a dogfight, but I was thinking that if I did, I would ram my fingers as hard as I could into the dogs eye sockets. Would that work?

I don't mean to sound cruel to animals, but if a dog was attacking me or another human, I would not hesitate to kill or attempt to kill the dog.
Not that simple - Cant give 2 flying f@cks about animals. So unless you kill it or damage it badly it wont stop attacking.

And this is from experience. Rocks and stuff wont do

The_MAC

Executive Member
I know Toxicbunny has Bullterriers.

I was a kid, probably about 10. Neighbor's dogs attacked the wife who was home alone on maternity leave. Woman screamed and my father ran over with his pistol. Shot the female in the bathroom where the woman was being attacked. The male ran outside when the shots rang out. Us standing outside at the back, saw the male go into the kennel.

Dad came out looking for him and we told my dad he's in the kennel. Dad took aim and shot the dog square in the face. Dog charged at my dad and took 2 more shots to stop him.

Once a dog snaps, no amount of water or anything will stop them (No matter the breed). That day I saw a Bullterrier take 1 shot to the face and another 2 shots before it fell down dead. It was going to die fighting.
Rough story.

We had two Bull Terriers attack our Alsatian when I was young.

The first problem is finding something to attack the dogs with amongst the chaos and panic.

My dad had a rope around the one dogs neck pulling it tight with all his might, my granddad was smacking the other dog with a steel rake. This did not deter them much.

Finally the one let go and ran away, the other one locked its jaw and only released when my dad threw some kind of solvent in its face.

I can confirm that its a situation full of panic and hysteria, can only imagine when a child is involved.

AdrianH

Expert Member
WTF it's two rottweilers savaging a 6 year old boy, I'm not wasting time thinking up alternative solutions. That BS hesitation is probably one of the reasons he died.
You have obviously NEVER been involved with large aggressive dogs fighting. If you think you can just run in with a knife and kill them, good luck. After the first stab or two, the dog will turn on you, and without you knowing exactly how to handle dog attacks, you will like be ripped apart yourself.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
You have obviously NEVER been involved with large aggressive dogs fighting. If you think you can just run in with a knife and kill them, good luck. After the first stab or two, the dog will turn on you, and without you knowing exactly how to handle dog attacks, you will like be ripped apart yourself.
Not a knife, knyro carries an authentic katana ...

Knyro

Honorary Master
You have obviously NEVER been involved when large aggressive dogs fighting. If you think you can just run in with a knife and kill them, good luck. After the first stab or two, the dog will turn on you, and without you knowing exactly how to handle dog attacks, you will like be ripped apart yourself.
I'm going for the jugular, and at the very least they leave the kid. Better yet if ALL the bystanders weren't dog loving hippies and attacked with knives at the same time then nobody gets ripped apart

Don't come with this nonsense. You weren't talking about how exactly to handle dog attacks, you're the guy that would let a 6 year old boy suffer even longer while you figure out how to avoid killing the dogs.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
..and on this note, if you ever see children taunting and teasing dogs who are behind fences, it would be a good idea to have a little talk with them.
I've had that a few times... either at my gate, and the kids get chased... or at the beach where the parents get sworn at and told to teach their little shytes some manners and common sense.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I know Toxicbunny has Bullterriers.

I was a kid, probably about 10. Neighbor's dogs attacked the wife who was home alone on maternity leave. Woman screamed and my father ran over with his pistol. Shot the female in the bathroom where the woman was being attacked. The male ran outside when the shots rang out. Us standing outside at the back, saw the male go into the kennel.

Dad came out looking for him and we told my dad he's in the kennel. Dad took aim and shot the dog square in the face. Dog charged at my dad and took 2 more shots to stop him.

Once a dog snaps, no amount of water or anything will stop them (No matter the breed). That day I saw a Bullterrier take 1 shot to the face and another 2 shots before it fell down dead. It was going to die fighting.
Rough story.

We had two Bull Terriers attack our Alsatian when I was young.

The first problem is finding something to attack the dogs with amongst the chaos and panic.

My dad had a rope around the one dogs neck pulling it tight with all his might, my granddad was smacking the other dog with a steel rake. This did not deter them much.

Finally the one let go and ran away, the other one locked its jaw and only released when my dad threw some kind of solvent in its face.

I can confirm that its a situation full of panic and hysteria, can only imagine when a child is involved.
Pretty much any large breed dog, especially the power breeds become almost impossible to control once the red mist comes over them... Bull Terriers and Pitbulls especially so because they are just built like brickshyte houses and feel very little pain when they're in that mode.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Why the **** even bother going to count how many times the kid got bitten?

The cause of death is quite obvious.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
..and on this note, if you ever see children taunting and teasing dogs who are behind fences, it would be a good idea to have a little talk with them.
Does a friendly greeting count as taunting? Have wondered at times, it would be useful to speak dog and know for sure.

What I mean by that is when I'm out walking my dog, or even just out walking, there's always a couple of dogs barking at you from their property. I wave and say "hello puppy" to most of them, seems to have a calming effect on some, and zero effect on others :D

konfab

Honorary Master
Pretty much any large breed dog, especially the power breeds become almost impossible to control once the red mist comes over them... Bull Terriers and Pitbulls especially so because they are just built like brickshyte houses and feel very little pain when they're in that mode.
You would basically need to wack it on the head with something heavy like a cricket bat to stop them. Or taser it.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
You would basically need to wack it on the head with something heavy like a cricket bat to stop them. Or taser it.
Nope, even a whack on the head with a cricket bat doesn't work... taser might though.

Pitbull

Verboten
I shyte you not.

At the Pitbull shows, handlers walk around with dildos. If the dogs don't release they shove the dildo up the dogs arse. He let's go pretty damn quickly then. It nauseates me, but it seems to do the trick pretty quickly. I however am 100% confident, you won't be able to do that when they are in fight mode.

konfab

Honorary Master
Nope, even a whack on the head with a cricket bat doesn't work... taser might though.
I shyte you not.

At the Pitbull shows, handlers walk around with dildos. If the dogs don't release they shove the dildo up the dogs arse. He let's go pretty damn quickly then. It nauseates me, but it seems to do the trick pretty quickly. I however am 100% confident, you won't be able to do that when they are in fight mode.
So the consensus is that you stick a taser up its arse. :ROFL:

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
Does a friendly greeting count as taunting? Have wondered at times, it would be useful to speak dog and know for sure.

What I mean by that is when I'm out walking my dog, or even just out walking, there's always a couple of dogs barking at you from their property. I wave and say "hello puppy" to most of them, seems to have a calming effect on some, and zero effect on others :D
I do that, too. Dogs read your tone and body language largely.

I mean throwing stones and banging the gate and running away, yelling and screaming.

Little shytes, as Toxic Bunny says.

Dogs can come to associate threatening behaviour with small adults, under those circumstances.

AdrianH

Expert Member
I'm going for the jugular, and at the very least they leave the kid. Better yet if ALL the bystanders weren't dog loving hippies and attacked with knives at the same time then nobody gets ripped apart

Don't come with this nonsense. You weren't talking about how exactly to handle dog attacks, you're the guy that would let a 6 year old boy suffer even longer while you figure out how to avoid killing the dogs.
You're right, I'll let the kid suffer. Anything else?

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Very very sad for all involved including the dogs. Hopefully the owners get whats coming and due to them.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master

How much experience do you have with Power Breeds and dealing with them in fight mode?