BozzaGigs Bundle and Datashare

seedat77

I bought a 5GB BozzaGigs bundle and successfully activated DataShare and added 2 sims. Both of them are not working. Does anyone know if the BozzaGigs bundles can be shared?

seedat77

Ok, thanks. So it can't be shared, too bad was hoping to buy a bigger bundle and share the data between my 2 sims.

Tim Apple

Ok, thanks. So it can't be shared, too bad was hoping to buy a bigger bundle and share the data between my 2 sims.
I want to migrate to the Bozza Gigs prepaid plan, but would like to know if I can migrate to another prepaid plan if I decide to in the future.

Do you know if one can migrate out/away from Bozza Gigs prepaid plan ?

Thank you

seedat77

I want to migrate to the Bozza Gigs prepaid plan, but would like to know if I can migrate to another prepaid plan if I decide to in the future.

Do you know if one can migrate out/away from Bozza Gigs prepaid plan ?

Thank you
According to the terms and conditions you can:

5.5. MTN customers who have migrated to the BozzaGigs LTE Price plan will be allowed to migrate back to the default landing price plan (MTN Bundle Bonanza) or other price plans.

seedat77

According to the terms and conditions:

4.3 The MTN BozzaGigs LTE data bundles can be used on a mobile or Mobile Broadband device.

So, a broadband device can be used to connect other devices but it says nothing about using a phone hotspot not being allowed. However, I cannot use the bundle as a hotspot from my phone. Internet works perfectly on the phone itself but not on the hotspot.

It looks like the BozzaGigs bundles are very restricted. I don't want to sign up for a contract so maybe I'll have to look at other prepaid options.

Anyone else have any luck with this?