Brazen murder of Clairwood Hospital patient was like 'a movie scene'

schumi

Honorary Master
Durban - Pandemonium broke out at the Clairwood Hospital after two gunmen brazenly walked into a male surgical ward and allegedly shot a patient during visiting hours on Friday evening.

The incident left both patients and staff traumatised. A nurse who was on duty told the Sunday Tribune that the deceased had covered himself with a blanket.

“The tragic incident happened so fast. We had two shots being fired at a close range. It was like watching a movie scene. He was shot twice in the head. His bed linen was soaked in blood,” she said.

She said after shooting one of the suspects tucked a gun in his pants before exiting the ward to a car in the parking lot.

She said the men had not covered their faces as they walked to the victim's bed.
More at: https://www.iol.co.za/sunday-tribune/news/brazen-murder-of-clairwood-hospital-patient-was-like-a-movie-scene-40463901

ForceFate

Honorary Master
WTF!
Where is Clairwood Hospital?

Taxi industry related? Government tenders?

Sollie

Executive Member
That beach in Mpumalanga and the Free State is starting to sound better and better ... @ToxicBunny?

(will perhaps one day tell what went down around the corner when he's on holiday)

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
That beach in Mpumalanga and the Free State is starting to sound better and better ... @ToxicBunny?

(will perhaps one day tell what went down around the corner when he's on holiday)
I just can't imagine the dutchmen farmers knowing what to do with a beach front so close to them... It would be a waste.

Sollie

Executive Member
I'm sure I heard somebody say recently we live in a civilized country? :unsure:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
smh. Life is cheap. It's rubbish like this that deserve death penalty.
I admit I didn't read article.