Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro tests positive for coronavirus

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
We need martyrs, not that this oke can ever be considered one. For once in my life, I really hope he succumbs to it along with trump soon. They deserve it for the **** they caused just in their countries alone .

T-2 weeks to Rest n Pain.

however, the sceptic in me, also if of the school of thought, that he is lying that he has CV19, only to further his agenda in a few weeks to say that he recovered and he was right that it is ok to get it, etc
Sadly because of him Brazil's Economy will sky rocket away from SA. Might look dumb from where we sit but its actually not. He is trading lives for economy. Sa is going the complete opposite and trading economy for lives.

Neither picking the middle ground...

LetsDance

Actually he might have did the right thing. Good experiment. Look at what this cuntry did, now amusement and other taxes coming this way and I do not see the infection rate coming down.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Sadly because of him Brazil's Economy will sky rocket away from SA. Might look dumb from where we sit but its actually not. He is trading lives for economy. Sa is going the complete opposite and trading economy for lives.

Neither picking the middle ground...
it's cute you think SA is trading economy for lives, this lockdown has nothing to do with saving lives. It's now all about the power they are trying to hold on to it.

Shaun108

Executive Member
Quite a bols up.
Hope he doesn't croak - Brazil doesn't need political turmoil in these times.