[BREAKING NEWS]: Defence Minister held hostage

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Nah just what it sounded like, don't think it was gun shots.

Probably flashbangs if STF was involved.

Read the article from the champ.

mojoman

Expert Member
"Training was given in the use of an assortment of firearms, cannons and rockets, mostly the Makarov pistol, the Scorpion machine-pistol and other communist arms, as well as the Israeli Uzi – the weapon Modise favoured."

Shoulda kept an Uzi or two in her purse ...
Training days....
125766-iejbpwipbr-1566111176.jpeg

newklear

Expert Member
"Training was given in the use of an assortment of firearms, cannons and rockets, mostly the Makarov pistol, the Scorpion machine-pistol and other communist arms, as well as the Israeli Uzi – the weapon Modise favoured."

Shoulda kept an Uzi or two in her purse ...
No need, I believe She still keeps x2 knitting needles inside her handbag.

newklear

Expert Member
I can understand their frustrations, they were promised some things which never materialised.

At least in Zimbabwe and Mozambique, their ex combatants were taken care of. My neighbour in Mozambique served in the war and has a nice piece of land, house with a salary each month and paid schooling and medical for his family.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I can understand their frustrations, they were promised some things which never materialised.

At least in Zimbabwe and Mozambique, their ex combatants were taken care of. My neighbour in Mozambique served in the war and has a nice piece of land, house with a salary each month and paid schooling and medical for his family.
Can you provide a source for these promises? I think the demands stem mostly out of expectations from their side, I would be super impressed if someone promised them R4.4m.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Only the expendables, who will probably be released soon "on a warning" :laugh::ROFL:
But who should have been arrested, amongst those who held the ministers hostage? Or should the police have gone for the likes of Carl as senior members of the MKMVA?

rietrot

Honorary Master
Can you provide a source for these promises? I think the demands stem mostly out of expectations from their side, I would be super impressed if someone promised them R4.4m.
They were very communist. Someone probably told them the land would belong to the "people" and they falsely took that as they would get a farm.

N@t3

Wait now we have a defense minister wtf they defending against aliens?

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Concerning. This plus the riots from July that we seem to have already forgotten. At least they don't seem to have any support from the gov for their actions.

Trust me, we haven't forgotten those riots at the ground level...

The politicians may be trying to ignore that they happened, but your average man on the street hasn't forgotten and won't forget anytime soon.

rietrot

Honorary Master
No, I don't recall any incident where war veterans revolted against ZanuPF and Mugabe's government.
Obviously a reference to the demands made by the "war veterans".

Zim bankrupted itself by paying money to war veterans.