[BREAKING NEWS]: Defence Minister held hostage

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I don't either, but on the balance of probabilities, that is what happened.
My assumption is that top officials were inside thus, were not top of the criminal mob. It's the veterans and hangers-on that committed the crime. That's unless more is uncovered later.

Acid0

Expert Member
Where is all Cele's VIP protection we pay so dearly, did the guards run or join the hostage taking?

Acid0

Expert Member
It is seriously time to disband and make this faction illegal. 20 + that is veterans, hell my one small dog saw more action in combat than one of those okes

wingnut771

Honorary Master

TheChamp

Honorary Master

hj007

Expert Member
What has that got to do with the bank loan?
It's that you would let something fall into ruin when you've signed surety on an asset. Why would you be disinterested? Perhaps she was just too busy to bother with it and R4.5m isn't enough to warrant her time, I don't have insight into it. It just seemed strange at the time to neglect such a thing.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
It's that you would let something fall into ruin when you've signed surety on an asset. Why would you be disinterested? Perhaps she was just too busy to bother with it and R4.5m isn't enough to warrant her time, I don't have insight into it. It just seemed strange at the time to neglect such a thing.
That's a fair and a reasonable explanation, but people do let bank financed properties fall into ruin for one reason or the other, cars and houses, I have seen that happen before, maybe that's why I did not find it interesting in this instance.

hj007

Expert Member
That's a fair and a reasonable explanation, but people do let bank financed properties fall into ruin for one reason or the other, cars and houses, I have seen that happen before, maybe that's why I did not find it interesting in this instance.
Doubly so though in that animals and staff were neglected. As far as I understand, the Act on cruelty to animals is a criminal offence and the SPCA were on the property to deal with it. I mean ministers have done worse things and is probably mild on the spectrum, - you may say that I'm a dreamer - but it still makes you a poor choice as a minister IMO.

RonSwanson

Executive Member
You found it interesting enough to ask questions and comment on why it is so uninteresting?