BREAKING: President Donald Trump has been impeached for a historic second time

rietrot

Honorary Master

There’s a Big Hole in Trump’s First Amendment Defense

The most damning evidence is not what Trump said but what he failed to say.

This is true. He failed to tell anyone to storm the Capitol.

That he said people should peacefully protest repeatedly obviously doesn't matter.

cerebus

Honorary Master

That he said people should peacefully protest repeatedly obviously doesn't matter.

Lol. You know this thing where you insist Trump didn't say what he clearly did say, and then we go back and forth but ultimately it doesn't matter because Trump never suffers any real consequences because the ruling party and the Senate have decided to ride or die with him? Well that's all over now.

Next Wednesday Trump is gone from my life, his pathetic coup attempt failed, and the wolves are knocking on his door. Trump will go bankrupt or to prison or both. Your white supremacist dreams crumbled. I wish you the best. Trump, not so much. He deserves everything that's coming to him.

daelm

Expert Member

You back again? You get tired of claiming only white people and Asians have "honour" over in that other thread. Now you're back here?

Listen, you need to warn people. Are you going to be posting for a while, or just this one? Do I need to go get the gloves or will it just take a quick wash to get it off my hands? That kind of thing. It's a courtesy.

Last edited:

konfab

Honorary Master
Lol. You know this thing where you insist Trump didn't say what he clearly did say, and then we go back and forth but ultimately it doesn't matter because Trump never suffers any real consequences because the ruling party and the Senate have decided to ride or die with him? Well that's all over now.

Next Wednesday Trump is gone from my life, his pathetic coup attempt failed, and the wolves are knocking on his door. Trump will go bankrupt or to prison or both. Your white supremacist dreams crumbled. I wish you the best. Trump, not so much. He deserves everything that's coming to him.

You shouldn't be basing your mental health on whether or not you see Trump.