BREAKING: President Donald Trump has been impeached for a historic second time

VoodooBean

Next week is going to be fun and games ( Sadly )

And here I thought 2020 was a fun filled eventful year ...

JohnStarr

Expert Member
What does this mean? Is it like a baseball thing where you get three strikes and you are out?
Actually, it could be one strike you're out, but Clinton beat his, and then Trump got away with his first one. And looks set to get away with his second impeachment too as they won't start it until Biden is in.
What that means for the orange maniac is anyone's guess. Maybe criminal prosecution?

Executive Member
so Trump is the only president ever in Americas History that has been impeached, only one term and lost popular vote.

what happens to the man afterwards? I dont think they will open a museum of Trump anytime soon, like some other presidents.

has Trump said what he is going to do once he isnt president?

grab some P***y and play golf?
or get back to TV show making?

He'll probably write a book, it will be the best book ever written. It will have all the best words.

AdrianH

Expert Member
More to demonstrate that end-to-end-lying narcissistic seditionists are not treated lightly, I think.

I think when Biden takes office the Senate will be 52 Democrats to 48 Republicans. The Senate needs a 2/3rds majority to convict so they need 67 guilty votes, 15 Republicans need to also vote guilty. Will be interesting indeed as I believe its not a secret ballot.

rvZA

Actually, it could be one strike you're out, but Clinton beat his, and then Trump got away with his first one. And looks set to get away with his second impeachment too as they won't start it until Biden is in.
What that means for the orange maniac is anyone's guess. Maybe criminal prosecution?

I highly doubt any president will be prosecuted criminally after leaving office. There are protections in place. Unless he has committed war crimes, the ICC can well take steps.

At worst, Trump can be banned from holding a public office again.

eg2505

Honorary Master
At worst, Trump can be banned from holding a public office again.
well at least we will be spared another actor becoming president, like Reagan or Trump

guess no President Schwarzenegger for you,
I was elected to lead, not to read, no 6.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Spilling beans is what weak politicians do because they have nothing else to offer.

Imagine the total meltdown of democrats and liberals if he runs again...LOLLOL...it will be glorious!

Honestly i think if that happens there will be more of a meltdown with Republican leaders than Democrat.

I think they are currently plotting how to get rid of him without upsetting the base.

The_Hobbit

Honorary Master
What does this mean? Is it like a baseball thing where you get three strikes and you are out?
It means he steams and invests a chunk of his empire to fighting these people. His ego won't allow anything else. Whether through his offspring or in-laws, he is planning a comeback of note. It's his ego that got him into politics to start with. And he will have votes because many will see him as a victim of a witch-hunt. Even those who didn't support him will see this as a step too far by the "liberals".

Alternatively we will see an uglier, more arrogant head rise up from this mess of division to "unite" everyone.

Prawnapple

Expert Member
:)

konfab

Honorary Master
so Trump is the only president ever in Americas History that has been impeached, only one term and lost popular vote.

what happens to the man afterwards? I dont think they will open a museum of Trump anytime soon, like some other presidents.

has Trump said what he is going to do once he isnt president?

grab some P***y and play golf?
or get back to TV show making?
You won't know because he has been deplatformed.

konfab

Honorary Master
I do hate to put a damp cloth on everyone's parade, but Trump would resign if the senate got close to the votes needed to impeach him.

As for criminal charges, that simply can't happen unless if the Democrats get rid of the 1st ammendment. Nothing Trump said even remotely comes close to the legal definition of incitement to violence.