BREAKING: President Donald Trump has been impeached for a historic second time

surface

Honorary Master
run on Democrat ticket?
I mean he did initially join the Democrats before he was Republican.
He was a trojan horse sent by dems to destroy republican party. He got his 4 years to play golf, made lots of money. It was a win win.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Weird but not outright batsh*t crazy.
with everything thats happened in the last few years,
whats normal anyway?
Trump will go cap in Hand to the Democrats, and beg to be let in,
and continue to cause chaos, even as a Democrat.

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Calling it now and here. To get back to this comment in the coming years.
All the sheep in the world and the sheep here on MyBB.

The next republican president elect will have the same **** coming from the sheep.
Russia bots, impeachments.

Just like little kids not getting what they want.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
You won't know because he has been deplatformed.
It's really hard for a millionaire with millions of followers to start a website or a blog. Sharing his message in written, audio or video format would be near impossible, because only twitter and facebook can be used to reach a large audience on the internet.
The worst thing of all is that people don't have easy access to the internet and therefore wouldn't be able to access his site or blog on their computers, tablets or cellphones.

Last edited:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I wouldn't run the risk of putting trump on my platform...
If moderated, I doubt they'd fall foul of the TOS of whoever hosts their service. The issue with the likes of Parler is that it's largely unmoderated.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
This this is the new poop-on-trump thread...... how is it going to be different from the previous one's?
No different. I mean, how often have we pooped on the likes of JZ and his fellow despot across the L river?

rambo919

Honorary Master
No different. I mean, how often have we pooped on the likes of JZ and his fellow despot across the L river?
This pattern is like a child that believes that if he just repeats something enough times everyone will be forced to believe him.... yes there are some superficial similarities but not nearly enough of substance to actually equate the two.

Of course I would have a better time agreeing if the purpose of the equivocation was honest and not just a lazy direct mud against the wall attack on people themselves that do not also poop-on-trump with the goal of getting them to shut up so the poopers can monopolize the conversation.

I would like to believe you are better than this level of childishness but you keep proving my hopes wrong.

Cr4ig

Honorary Master

That's diferrent. Both of those fools are deserving of it, orange man is "special".

3WA

Executive Member
It won't happen before that. The Senate only sits on the 19th.

I get that, I’m asking if the Senate can continue with this process after Biden takes over (i.e. they still follow through and prevent Trump from running again).

I did a little reading and it looks like it’ll need to go to court for a decision on that.