BREAKING: President Donald Trump has been impeached for a historic second time

R13...

Honorary Master
Well, apparently their are some republicans with hopes of running for president in 2024. If trump is successfully impeached, that blocks him from running again. I don't think any republican has hopes of winning if Trump stands again.

So - self-interest may just help here.
Problem is that the one who votes against Trump would find themselves out in the cold in 2024. Trump has support and therefore influence in the party. They want him out but have to be careful that they don't end with him out the tent pissing in. Then he'd destroy them.

kidcolt

Newsmax, Foxnews, OANN, etc and various Youtube channels leaning to the right still broadcasting...
The question was what are his plans post-20th...

The de-platforming reply I assume refers to the fact that we can not long get that straight from the metaphorical horse's mouth. Considering he normally broadcasts his dinner order on twitter even before he even tells his waiter.

I have no idea what some cable news and youtube channels have to do with the price of eggs.

gertvanjoe

Expert Member
Now would be an awesome time to start marketing Blue Maga hats. "Maga (only this time doing it right)"

stefan9

Executive Member
so Trump is the only president ever in Americas History that has been impeached, only one term and lost popular vote.

what happens to the man afterwards? I dont think they will open a museum of Trump anytime soon, like some other presidents.

has Trump said what he is going to do once he isnt president?

grab some P***y and play golf?
or get back to TV show making?
Try and avoid the NY AG sending him to Rykers on Rico charges.