Brian Molefe returning to his old job in Eskom

sox63

Executive Member
Guess things didn't go according to plan then for Zuma and Co this time around...

diesel

Expert Member
His work at eskom is not done yet , still lots of stealing for the Zuptas that needs to be done.

Tander

Executive Member
Just as well he didn't get his R30m payout bonus then....

dlk001

Executive Member
It would make sense for Zuma to bring him back after the failed Finance Minister plan.

Zuma has Gigaba at Treasury and Molefe at Eskom. Everything is going to plan for the Russians, Chinese and Gupta contracts.

Last edited:

garp

Executive Member
Guess things didn't go according to plan then for Zuma and Co this time around...
Well it's a perfect plan B. He gets to continue manipulating deals towards the Gupta's and will cost Eskom and taxpayers far, far more than R30m. They need someone to channel the massive uranium deals to the Gupta's if they ever get the nuclear deal on the road and in the mean time he can keep on channelling the overpriced lucrative coal deals their way.

IMHO the Optimum Coal mine deal was outright fraud - he virtually put them out of business by cancelling their contract at the last minute for no good reason allowing the mining concern to be snapped up for a song by the Gupta's at which point they were instantly awarded a lucrative deal at inflated BEE supplier coal rates. This was in the same period he was visiting the Gupta "shebeen" regularly. And that's only the crooked deal that we know about.

werfie

Expert Member
Please don't beat me to death... but didn't he not do to bad a job (in relative terms) at Eskom?

I know there were a lot of questionable Gupta deals, but the 'power crisis' disappeared before he cried his way out of the door. I forget what this man's sins was again... there are too many to keep track of... can someone give me a summary again please just so that I can be up to speed why we're hating him again?

yebocan

Honorary Master
Please don't beat me to death... but didn't he not do to bad a job (in relative terms) at Eskom?

I know there were a lot of questionable Gupta deals, but the 'power crisis' disappeared before he cried his way out of the door. I forget what this man's sins was again... there are too many to keep track of... can someone give me a summary again please just so that I can be up to speed why we're hating him again?
Will not beat you to death...but jirre, sweet lords...
Oh he resolved the power crisis, so lets give him a free pass on all the Gupta shyte...theft of state resources.., to benefit number One's favourite family
You can start by reading the PP's report.

lucifir

Expert Member
also, there was no real power crisis, it was manufactured to force price increases

eg2505

Honorary Master
not even trying to hide their corruption,

what next atul gupta will be announced as finance minster?

dlk001

Executive Member
I know there were a lot of questionable Gupta deals, but the 'power crisis' disappeared before he cried his way out of the door?
During his time, Eskom Power Station costs have escalated by R177 billion, I would say he left a bigger crisis.

If a 9600 MW nuclear power plant is estimated to cost R800 billion, it means in reality it will escalate by 3 to 5 times the budget amount. Brian is there to make sure that happens because it will benefit Russians, Chinese and Gupta ANC links.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master

No he didn't.

The power crisis "disappeared" because demand for power dropped, he didn't "fix" that problem. He has left numerous problems behind him whilst at the helm of Eskom.