Brian Molefe, third time unlucky, over Eskom pension payout appeal

Gordon_R

Executive Member
yeah, let someone else steal it for you and give it to you. then just play dumb about the source. conscience clean, job well done.
That's part of the issue, particularly "white collar" crime (and also the concept of being in possession of stolen property), and also "ignorance of the law is not a defence" (a former CEO should know better).

ForceFate

Honorary Master
yeah, let someone else steal it for you and give it to you. then just play dumb about the source. conscience clean, job well done.
Anoj Singh tried that line during his appearance in parly. "I don't recall", "I don't know" is not very good defence for an executive.

access

Executive Member
Anoj Singh tried that line during his appearance in parly. "I don't recall", "I don't know" is not very good defence for an executive.
its worked for zuma :(

people were even told to ask the questions "more nicely"

ForceFate

Honorary Master
its worked for zuma :(

people were even told to ask the questions "more nicely"
It did't. They "dismantled" him without trying. He consumed an equivalent of the average capetonian's daily ration at the height of the water crisis.

TysonRoux

Expert Member
SOLIDARITY STARTS PROCESS TO HOLD BRIAN MOLEFE CRIMINALLY LIABLE OVER PENSION

The move followed the decision by the Constitutional Court last month to dismiss Molefe’s application to appeal a High Court order, which found he had unlawfully enriched himself

Trade union Solidarity has announced that with the help of AfriForum’s private prosecutions unit it had initiated the process to hold former Eskom chief executive Brian Molefe criminally responsible for his unlawful pension payout.

The move followed the decision by the Constitutional Court last month to dismiss Molefe’s application to appeal a High Court order, which found he had unlawfully enriched himself.

Solidarity had also served a summons on Molefe to attach about R700,000 of his property to repay a costs order made against him.

The trade union’s Anton van der Bijl said Molefe’s options were over and he had no choice but to abide by the court’s decision.

"In order to ensure that he has done the following, we gave instruction today to the sheriff to attach properties in payment of the cost order against him. That’s in the amount of approximately R780,000. We also today sent a letter of demand to the Eskom pension fund in order to demand from them to take certain actions against Mr Molefe," he said.

AfriForum’s private prosecutor Gerrie Nel read from the court judgment of how a deliberate scheme was devised to unlawfully enrich Molefe.

"It's clear that we have a very important matter whereby high profile people in a deliberate scheme entitled somebody to benefits that they were not entitled to. We sent the letter this morning indicating to the NPA that they should take a decision in this matter, failure of which, we will be obliged to approach the court."

SOLIDARITY STARTS PROCESS TO HOLD BRIAN MOLEFE CRIMINALLY LIABLE OVER PENSION

The move followed the decision by the Constitutional Court last month to dismiss Molefe’s application to appeal a High Court order, which found he had unlawfully enriched himself

"
Solidarity, Accountability, Afriforum etc, all these racist organisations must merge and form a political party, their fight against Black people is huge. I'm sure they will give FF+ a run for their money.

3WA

Executive Member
Solidarity, Accountability, Afriforum etc, all these racist organisations must merge and form a political party, their fight against Black people is huge. I'm sure they will give FF+ a run for their money.
What imaginary evidence do you have of their racism? Have they been convicted as organisations of racism or hate speech?

TysonRoux

Expert Member
What imaginary evidence do you have of their racism? Have they been convicted as organisations of racism or hate speech?
In the trolls mind, its racist to go after corrupt individuals and attempt to hold them accountable, .............. if they're black.

Last edited:

Flanders

Honorary Master
While it's been fun, his trolling is now just getting ridiculous. I think we should just ignore him - I very much doubt he is black.
Not so sure. There appear to be many who believe these civil rights groups are racist for no other reason than they've been conditioned to have the image of the old flag conjured in their heads at the mere mention of such groups - and I'd imagine especially so where zuma arse-lickers are concerned.

Then again, maybe they just rely too heavily on the BS descriptions given by the likes of wikipedia .

Splinter

Honorary Master
Not so sure. There appear to be many who believe these civil rights groups are racist for no other reason than they've been conditioned to have the image of the old flag conjured in their heads at the mere mention of such groups - and I'd imagine especially so where zuma arse-lickers are concerned.

Then again, maybe they just rely too heavily on the BS descriptions given by the likes of wikipedia .
I'm pretty sure.

One can actually pick up there is no genuine anger or feeling in his posts. Too many times he trips himself up trying to be clever in the trolling. Can't answer with "sources" a genuine SJW or zuptoid would have. Also, such genuine specimens would also react with anger to the continuous put-downs such as this dude experiences.

Ponderer

Expert Member
Have you considered the possibility that you are an utter racist?
Why do you hate "white" people?

Ponderer

Expert Member
I do not hate White people, if anything I do not hate anyone at all. You mistaken my defending of Black people for hate of White people. I cannot be racist, even if I wanted to. Black people cannot be racist.
If you are not a racist, why then do you only defend "black" people?

<edit>
A non-racist would defend an innocent person, regardless of the colour of their skin.
A racist would defend a person based on the colour of their skin, regardless of whether or not they are innocent.

Last edited: