sand_man

Honorary Master
63c699d6f69b84184e78f91caaeffe92.jpg

Stephen

Expert Member

And we are suppose to be the dirty team :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
What a f*cking joke .... absolutely disgusting the lack of action. They need to take this further and cause a huge noise :mad:

Zameside

These Lions like springbok.......guys the butchery just off the highway by the Caltex garage in Richmond(Northern Cape ) N1 Highway has the best springbok biltong,just leave our players alone.

stefan9

Executive Member
So 2 lions were biting, one didn't get cited somehow and maro itoje again gets away with murder...

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Watched the highlights on YouTube. What a scrappy game. Pleased we came away with the win … but at what cost.

VoodooBean

Watched the highlights on YouTube. What a scrappy game. Pleased we came away with the win … but at what cost.

First half was scrappy, Second half we blew them away when we brought our subs on and Lood changed the game for us imo :)

Our match fitness and lack of game time is catching up which is good thing, what was it ? 18 months with no int games !? If it wasn't for this I think we would of cruised past them in the first game as well ( rusty )

Shall be watching the decider in Kruger, lekker rump and ice cold cola :)

yebocan

Honorary Master
I got the sense from Sat match ... the off the ball kak, that was evident in first test...was discussed in a team meeting ... and the appropriate remedies were evident in the second match... more of the same for the 3rd test pls... love the energy of everyone playing for each other.

Arthur AnymoreDonuts

I know Kolbe had his eyes on the ball the whole time with that incident with Conor Murray, but I really thought that was going to be a red, cause it didn't look to me like he landed on his back, more like on his face/shoulder.