British series, mini-series and dramas .....

Grouter

Executive Member
Madame Blanc is on par with Father Brown. Cute, light, fluffy, forgettable daytime light drama / comedy.
Watchable, but it's no 'Endeavour'.

rrh

Expert Member
Madame Blanc is on par with Father Brown. Cute, light, fluffy, forgettable daytime light drama / comedy.
Watchable, but it's no 'Endeavour'.
I agree with your comments.

That said, whilst I enjoy Endeavour, I prefer the original Morse

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
So UKTVLAND on Reddit is gone. Now it seems the Discord server is also gone. Where else is UKTVLAND active?

JohnStarr

Executive Member

Grouter

Executive Member
The top Brit shows really only come out over xmas and new year: in the middle of the grim, cold wet Brit winter when they're guaranteed to have audiences at home and watching.
Autumn programming is usually a bit hit and miss, and summer there's bugger all of any decent quality.
'though covid has messed this up a bit...

Reactions: rrh

cerebus

Honorary Master
View attachment 1209018

200.gif

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Jo Harding is a woman who has a perfect life with her partner until a fall erases an entire year from her memory. As she struggles to piece events together, Jo discovers that her life was in fact far from perfect.

Grouter

Executive Member
Jo Harding is a woman who has a perfect life with her partner until a fall erases an entire year from her memory. As she struggles to piece events together, Jo discovers that her life was in fact far from perfect.

Imdb score (6.1) about right IMO.
Quite good, a bit different from mainstream drama, and slow-burning, but worked up nicely to the conclusion.