Broken Disp Control Button

SHL

Expert Member
Any DIY suggestions to fix a broken control button/knob?

1719237676734.png
1719237706462.png

Do you still have the broken outer part?
If so, you can use a small 0.8mm or 0.6mm drill bit to drill a center hole in each side (by the break) about 3-5mm deep, then glue some thin wire/rod in one part and push the part back together with a small blob of glue.

Upvote 0
Do you still have the broken outer part?
If so, you can use a small 0.8mm or 0.6mm drill bit to drill a center hole in each side (by the break) about 3-5mm deep, then glue some thin wire/rod in one part and push the part back together with a small blob of glue.
Unfortunately not. Looking for something with similar/smaller dimensions so I can either glue or fit.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately not. Looking for something with similar/smaller dimensions so I can either glue or fit.
do you have the dimensions of this "something" you need? length, circular diameter needed etc. Can try it on the old 3D printer, although i think someone with a Resin one would produce a nice solid part for this job.

Upvote 0
do you have the dimensions of this "something" you need? length, circular diameter needed etc. Can try it on the old 3D printer, although i think someone with a Resin one would produce a nice solid part for this job.
around 4mm

1719306855825.png

Upvote 0
Back