Budget 65" TV for under R10k

I cracked and bought the z770. I hope Lupus and Pho3nix enjoy their sales commision.
Had mine (55") since late 2022. It's a surprisingly great TV I've even run it without additional sound with no issues as the built-in sound is actually decent. Also random aside many of the other TVs I looked at at the time had worse upscaling especially with older content played via USB. Sure it suffers from some of the QLED issues but their rarely noticeable in actual use. For the price these are now, it would be hard for me to even consider paying near 2x for a slightly better experience...

Reactions: B-1
Had mine (55") since late 2022. It's a surprisingly great TV I've even run it without additional sound with no issues as the built-in sound is actually decent. Also random aside many of the other TVs I looked at at the time had worse upscaling especially with older content played via USB. Sure it suffers from some of the QLED issues but their rarely noticeable in actual use. For the price these are now, it would be hard for me to even consider paying near 2x for a slightly better experience...
Are also thinking of getting this. Have you been able to register for warranty purposes?. I cannot find anything on the web regarding

Are also thinking of getting this. Have you been able to register for warranty purposes?. I cannot find anything on the web regarding
Ugh I always forget, I really think warranty registration is a full on scam. For some reason I took Makro's warranty insurance probably because it actually worked for my previous TV...that said I suspect my household insurance might have covered it.

Ugh I always forget, I really think warranty registration is a full on scam. For some reason I took Makro's warranty insurance probably because it actually worked for my previous TV...that said I suspect my household insurance might have covered it.
Thanx. Will go with Takealot. Will check my home owners but dont think they do tv's under all risks

The Z770 is the best bang for buck and you get Google TV. Get the 55" if it's still available on Takealot. Mine has been chugging perfectly for 2 years now. I'd get the 65" if I needed another TV
My parents TV died I gave them my hisense 50a7100 since then been reluctant to pull the trigger. Is the 65" Z770 still a good buy coming from the 50a7100? Is it future proof as I dnt want to buy another TV in the next 5 years. Budget R10-14K.

My parents TV died I gave them my hisense 50a7100 since then been reluctant to pull the trigger. Is the 65" Z770 still a good buy coming from the 50a7100? Is it future proof as I dnt want to buy another TV in the next 5 years. Budget R10-14K.
If you can find one yes.

Absolutely still a good buy.

Mine still amazes me when I watch decent content on it.

Back