Bulls rock Thread

Devill

Damned
FFS Devill...my point "being" is just that its in the past.... ok, maybe I should say that some people support your view too, i.e. that a ball moving forward out of hand is not conclusively forward. Anyway, the ref supports your view and the touchie supports your view too...happy?

...and why do you support Malema?:D

Anyway, its last week's news.

cheers

Ok ok :p

Ps this week in the news: Bulls B-team beat the Stormers. :D

D3x

Expert Member
What a terrible game we played. We gave away so many penalties & missed I don't know how many tackles. I think I saw a stat that said the ball had only reached a winger once & that was 32 mins into the game.

Well done to the Stormers, they played well (first half).

Now, here is hoping the "manne" are well rested & they can focus on a more important game.

Devill

Damned
Yeah we did give away senseless penalties but with 14 changes in the team and a lot of combos that have never played together in S14 it is understandable :)

Well now we have to show resting our "big guns" was the right choice.

D3x

Expert Member
Yeah we did give away senseless penalties but with 14 changes in the team and a lot of combos that have never played together in S14 it is understandable :)

Well now we have to show resting our "big guns" was the right choice.

Well, the Saders nearly beat us at Loftus so I am a little nervous. But its better we thump them out now & play the Stormers / Tahs in the final. I hope those Stormers boytjies don't think they going to walk over the Tahs. The Tahs are coming for one reason & one reason only.

Lets hope the Stormers give it to them. I still want to see a proper 1st Bulls team against the Stormers & I don't really care where they play either. ;)

Devill

Damned
Well, the Saders nearly beat us at Loftus so I am a little nervous. But its better we thump them out now & play the Stormers / Tahs in the final. I hope those Stormers boytjies don't think they going to walk over the Tahs. The Tahs are coming for one reason & one reason only.

Lets hope the Stormers give it to them. I still want to see a proper 1st Bulls team against the Stormers & I don't really care where they play either. ;)

We played realy badly vs the Crusaders with 14 men for 20 mins. I am sure if we learn from our mistakes we can knock them out. But anyone telling you it is an easy game for us is either very brave or very stupid :p:D

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan
Here is a good luck from a shark supporter :) I got a feeling that this game is going to be tight

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Nice easy win by the Bulls. Yeah and after a virtually total overhaul of the team :p

Tough final in prospect, but I think Stormers will edge it. ;)

/runs for cover :D

D3x

Expert Member
Tough final in prospect, but I think Stormers will edge it. ;)

Nah, the Bulls will take it. All I was worried about, was the Saders. Now that the Saders are out, its the Bulls for the taking.

The_Techie

Resident Techie
Thats awesome techie. How does the "gees" compare to Fort Loftus?

Well, because the stadium's a bit smaller and more enclosed the acoustics were extraordinary. So the gees was about on par for a semi-final (maybe a bit better), though nothing compared to last year's final I must admit.

Devill

Damned
Good points and some bad points...

Steggman is a bit of a worry for me as (I know he must toe the line) got very close to getting a "next infringement from the bulls and someone is taking a break for 10 mins". The bulls were warned 3 times (of which I remember steggman being the party directly warned twice). If we have to play the Stromers with 14 men even for 10 mins I am sure it will have a very large effect, and not in the way I am hoping.

But there were so many good points that I am almost sure we will beat the stormers if we can just shift up one gear :) Steyn's kicking is looking good, Fourie was again worth his weight in gold and spies also looks like the stampeding 8th man we all want to see. Add Gerhard vd Heever who should replace Jaco vd westhuizen and I am sure we are looking a better attacking team :)

Even if the stormers win I will not be too upset :p At least the Cup stays in SA :D

Bizkit87

Executive Member
Good points and some bad points...

Steggman is a bit of a worry for me as (I know he must toe the line) got very close to getting a "next infringement from the bulls and someone is taking a break for 10 mins". The bulls were warned 3 times (of which I remember steggman being the party directly warned twice). If we have to play the Stromers with 14 men even for 10 mins I am sure it will have a very large effect, and not in the way I am hoping.

But there were so many good points that I am almost sure we will beat the stormers if we can just shift up one gear :) Steyn's kicking is looking good, Fourie was again worth his weight in gold and spies also looks like the stampeding 8th man we all want to see. Add Gerhard vd Heever who should replace Jaco vd westhuizen and I am sure we are looking a better attacking team :)

Even if the stormers win I will not be too upset :p At least the Cup stays in SA :D

Agreed, [can't believe I say this], but if we don't win the cup, I'm glad its the stormers.. the Springboks can only benefit from this!

helpwithdebt

Two South African Sides in the Super 14 Final shows how good Rugby in this country is. Australia and New Zealand are not the feared giants anymore. I look forward to the final. Stormers will not score more than 15 because of their excellent defense and lack of attack. BULLS will win by a huge points difference.
GO BULLS!

Uli

Expert Member
I hope for a tight game like the 2007 final. I do however think that the bulls have way to much power and think they will take this one without a doubt. They are rested out and the Stormers have played one too many games I think.
I do hope the Stormers win , but it doesn’t really matter to me as at least the cup is staying in RSA and that’s all that matters.