Bunny Chow pictures

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
I'm heading to the madhir city next week.
Wil be in Umhlanga mainly but will go to town.

Best place for a halal mutron bunny these days?

I'm heading to the madhir city next week.
Wil be in Umhlanga mainly but will go to town.

Best place for a halal mutron bunny these days?
Depends on whether you only go to "ooh ladida" high class restaurants or any place like the rest of us plebs.

In town, Orientals at the Workshop makes a good bunny, tbh though I haven't eaten there in years so don't know if that's still the case.

My current favorite is Copper Chimney Verulam. I think they have a branch in Umhlanga at the Gateway mall.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Depends on whether you only go to "ooh ladida" high class restaurants or any place like the rest of us plebs.

In town, Orientals at the Workshop makes a good bunny, tbh though I haven't eaten there in years so don't know if that's still the case.

My current favorite is Copper Chimney Verulam. I think they have a branch in Umhlanga at the Gateway mall.
I did the ladida last time. It felt somewhat wrong to me

A food court/take away kind of thing is what I'm looking for. The best one I had in the past I actually ate it at the beach. Was messy, and delicious

Am i a traitor to my heritage? I am of Indian descent, but the one and only time I had a bunny was when I visited Durban for first time when I was in std 5. I go often now but still haven't had one.

Think I need to try it next time in dbn.

But then on other hand, who does a good one in the Sandton Area? Maybe I can try local?

Oh I am vegetarian so this is important too!

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan
Am i a traitor to my heritage? I am of Indian descent, but the one and only time I had a bunny was when I visited Durban for first time when I was in std 5. I go often now but still haven't had one.

Think I need to try it next time in dbn.

But then on other hand, who does a good one in the Sandton Area? Maybe I can try local?

I like them Screenshot_20190408_183127_com.android.chrome.jpeg

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
You sure they got bunnies? It has been a while but last time I passed that shop, they had roti rolls, burgers etc.. but no bunnies.
Good point. They did last time I was there, but that was years back. I am in Sandton City tonight so I'll make a point of checking.

surface

Expert Member
lugz randburg is about 7 kms away from sandton and I have generally enjoyed their mixed veg curry, sugar beans and broad beans curry. Decent portion size as well. It has been quite a while though since we moved from that area couple of years ago. Let me see if I can persuade home president to that direction this weekend.