Bunny Chow pictures

ponder

Honorary Master
i thought @FiestaST was in his 50s loving cars like a Jeremy Clarkson.
Turns out he is a millennial :ROFL:

Anyways, back to mouthgasm bunny pics, i saw this on the www just now *drool*

Related image
Now that looks proper!

Can do with some chopped green birdseye chilis and tomato in the carrot salad/sambals

Hephaestus

Making Sugar
Now that looks proper!

Can do with some chopped green birds eye chillies and tomato in the carrot salad/sambals
Shhh, don't share our secrets..

It's just normal mild and harmless chillies that we add to our shambles

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
Now that looks proper!

Can do with some chopped green birdseye chilis and tomato in the carrot salad/sambals
Amen Brother, agreee
dunno what Bugs Bunny around here decided we needed fooking carrots to go with a Bunny Chow :oops::oops::oops:

last time i had a good Bunny Chow was just after i finished army in 1991 and then went to Durban and there was NO BLOODY CARROT IN SIGHT with a Bunny Chow :ROFL::laugh::laugh:

ponder

Honorary Master
Amen Brother, agreee
dunno what Bugs Bunny around here decided we needed fooking carrots to go with a Bunny Chow :oops::oops::oops:

last time i had a good Bunny Chow was just after i finished army in 1991 and then went to Durban and there was NO BLOODY CARROT IN SIGHT with a Bunny Chow :ROFL::laugh::laugh:
I enjoy a large portion of onion, tomato & green chilli sambals with my bunny, don't be shy with the chillis. Not too fond of the carrot based ones.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I enjoy a large portion of onion, tomato & green chilli sambals with my bunny, don't be shy with the chillis. Not too fond of the carrot based ones.
The carrot ones work well with a beans bunny... But more chilli than carrot.