Bush comes face to face with the casualties of war

rwenzori

Honorary Master
I think it's time to prepare alan for his spell with the Carbineers.

Squad!
Squad Ten-Shun!
Shoulder Arms!
Right Dress!
Eyes Front!
Right Turn!
By the Left, Quick March!
Mark Time!

< we'll leave them there marking time for an hour or two >
:)

Alan

Honorary Master
I'm an atheist, remember!

And you, all for the military but too chicken to sign up? Clucking hell! The army needs YOU!
But they are also bravely resisting the oil grabbing imperialist pigs. How can you sit back and let that happen. :eek:

Quick get over there. I'm sure there is a market full of woman and children in need of being bombed with chemical truck bombs. :sick:

But since you're an atheist perhaps a Sunni death squad will have to do. Go around bravely resisting the imperialists by chopping Shia girls heads off with knives

Since you failed to keep them in power it's the least you can now do :cool:

rwenzori

Honorary Master
But they are also bravely resisting the oil grabbing imperialist pigs. How can you sit back and let that happen. :eek:

Quick get over there. I'm sure there is a market full of woman and children in need of being bombed with chemical truck bombs. :sick:

But since you're an atheist perhaps a Sunni death squad will have to do. Go around bravely resisting the imperialists by chopping Shia girls heads off with knives

Since you failed to keep them in power it's the least you can now do :cool:

NO TALKING IN THE RANKS!

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
QFT. (In case you ask, it stands for quoted for truth)

Please stop harping on about Saddam, it's a bit old now. How you can justify the Malberry Bush's action is beyond me.
Everything is beyond You, even yourself. Fact is you are a Bush-basher for your own reasons, rather worry what your ANC government is doing, Bush should have fsucked them up long time ago!

Again the fact that we are all here with at least and ANC Demoncrazy is thanks to the USA, and he is trying to keep it that way.

feo

Honorary Master
Everything is beyond You, even yourself.
o_O :confused:

Fact is you are a Bush-basher for your own reasons, rather worry what your ANC government is doing, Bush should have fsucked them up long time ago!
I'm a Bush basher because he started a needless war.

Again the fact that we are all here with at least and ANC Demoncrazy is thanks to the USA, and he is trying to keep it that way.
Huh, how'd you figure that?

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
And you, all for the military but too chicken to sign up? Clucking hell! The army needs YOU!
What military, the farce you created, killing themselves and have no discipline, not even a pig should join this military farce. Botswana have a better force than this. We just have criminals and old terrorists bunched together!

rwenzori

Honorary Master
What military, the farce you created, killing themselves and have no discipline, not even a pig should join this military farce. Botswana have a better force than this. We just have criminals and old terrorists bunched together!
:confused::confused:

Bizarre post!

Alan

Honorary Master
That's rwenzori's idea of an army :eek:

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
I'm a Bush basher because he started a needless war.
Needless in your eyes, what other alternative was there, must they just have accepted 9/11?

What about

Darfur?
Putin/Russia in Chetznia
Happenings in Pakistan and Georgia?
Iran?

feo

Honorary Master
Needless in your eyes, what other alternative was there, must they just have accepted 9/11?
9/11 was the front put up by Bush, didn't one of his cronies recently admit that all this was for oil?

Alan

Honorary Master
didn't one of his cronies recently admit that all this was for oil?
:eek:

Please provide a source?

Also what do you think about 500 000 children dying in only the first 6 years. You honestly wanted that kind of death and suffering to continue :eek:

feo

Honorary Master

Please provide a source?

Also what do you think about 500 000 children dying in only the first 6 years. You honestly wanted that kind of death and suffering to continue :eek:
Blog section, one of rpm's entries, the link to the article is there too IIRC.

Alan

Honorary Master
Blog section, one of rpm's entries, the link to the article is there too IIRC.
Ah Greenspan.

Sorry to inform you feo but RPM mislead you. I know quite a shock. :eek:

Here is an article that clears it up

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion...8,0,6583630.column?coll=la-opinion-columnists

Well, that is very interesting. But first we should clear the air about something. Greenspan claims that the quote was taken out of context. Greenspan called the Post -- Bob Woodward, no less -- to say that, in fact, he didn't think the White House was motivated by oil. Rather, he was.

I was not saying that that's the administration's motive," Greenspan told Woodward, "I'm just saying that if somebody asked me, 'Are we fortunate in taking out Saddam?' I would say it was essential."
Perhaps the answer is that when it comes to bashing Bush about the war, no accusation is inaccurate -- even if it contradicts all the accusations that came before. Some say it's all about the Israel lobby. Others claim that Bush was trying to avenge his dad. Still others say Bush went to war because God told him to.

Which is it? All of those? Any? It doesn't seem to matter. It's disturbing how many people are willing to look for motives beyond the ones debated and voted on by our elected leaders.
May I suggest you invistigate claims from the MSM before you accept them as fact. I hope you don't also believe in 'Koran flushed down Gitmo toilet', 'Shock troops', 'Rather memo' and 101 other exposed lies.

F

Fudzy

Please provide a source?

Wish you'd provide your sources of information too.