Bush comes face to face with the casualties of war

chiskop

Executive Member
Which is it? All of those? Any? It doesn't seem to matter. It's disturbing how many people are willing to look for motives beyond the ones debated and voted on by our elected leaders.
Yeah, I'm losing track through. What is the official reason these days?

9/11?
WMD?
Liberation?
The children formerly starved by the sanctions, now gratefully bombed and shot?

Alan

Honorary Master
Yeah, I'm losing track through. What is the official reason these days?

9/11?
WMD?
Liberation?
The children formerly starved by the sanctions, now gratefully bombed and shot?
You missed the main one all along. :eek:

Breaking U.N resolution 1441

F

Fudzy

MyADSLyet, is it THAT hard for you not to troll with irrelevant moaning in every thread you come across?

F

Fudzy

*sigh*

Honestly can you not tell the difference between Saddam in Iraq and mad Bob in Zimbabwe :rolleyes:

It's seems you aren't trying very hard in your searching :eek:
Haven't they both caused sanctions in their respective countries? You seem to be riding the sanction argument so why not apply it there?

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
Errr, I started the thread.
I do not care who started the thread, you have no choice of selection of who are allowed to air their views so Er again if it pleases You so much! Whenever there is unsolicited Bush bashing I will be there to oppose the dilapidated notion.

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
I'm a bit busy with real work, I'll read up when I'm done. (not sarcasm)
You could have finished your work if you did not waste your time here isn't it? May be glad I am not your Boss or client! Thats for sure! :D

feo

Honorary Master
You could have finished your work if you did not waste your time here isn't it? May be glad I am not your Boss or client! Thats for sure! :D
If you've got nothing to say, do everyone a favour and STFU, d00s.

F

Fudzy

I do not care who started the thread, you have no choice of selection of who are allowed to air their views so Er again if it pleases You so much! Whenever there is unsolicited Bush bashing I will be there to oppose the dilapidated notion.
Clever retort :rolleyes: Now go away. Give your family some attention.

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
If you've got nothing to say, do everyone a favour and STFU, d00s.
Oh now he gets upset and swears as that is the only real mentality coming to the foreground. Prolly as I have brethen the real truth. I though you are busy? Shame. Can you not take the cr@p back you utter ??

rwenzori

Honorary Master
Oh now he gets upset and swears as that is the only real mentality coming to the foreground. Prolly as I have brethen the real truth. I though you are busy? Shame. Can you not take the cr@p back you utter ??
Another candidate for translation.

While we are here:

FOR-WARD
SQUAD HALT
BY THE LEFT, DOUBLE TIME, MARCH
HIGHPORT ARMS
MARK TIME
KEEP THOSE KNEES UP!!!!

That should tire little alan out!

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
What reply? I said I'll look at it when I get time. Get over it.

The.End
He just posted elsewhere too. So much for busy, maybe busy duck and diving to avoid the required response! :D

Just a joke feo, peace! I am not bush! :D